Offer ended

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Offer ended, many thanks to all that took it up.

i don't think i've ever wanted to eat wax before.. but i do now! LOL!.. i will hint to OH !!

I do believe I could eat those Kina :shock: :D they look adorable, I'll bet they smell divine too, great offer!!! Very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

:doh: Damn, not only did I have to buy one of these but I then had to spend over £20 to get an oilburner! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't get away with not telling OH about these either because he'll smell them! :lol:

:cheer: Am going to be waiting my my letter box now!

Thank you sooo much, postie just been and they are FAB!!! Ive just been burning the baby one and the house smells lovely.

Im gonna have to order some in pink now for SIL who is preg with a girl to put in her pressie bag.

They really are gorgeous! thank you Kina.

Ahhh no worries hon, glad you like them.

I am quite fond of them actually :oops: , they're really sweet.

My auntie is due a baby any day, not sure if it's pink or blue, and I'm looking forward to making her up a little set of them.

I shall be putting an order in next week. They really are brilliant Kina, you clever thing you! :D

Awesome, I'm gonna get some and keep them for Willow's first birthday

my fav is clean cotton think its called... smells like i been doing laundry all day hmmmmm

paradysso said:
my fav is clean cotton think its called... smells like i been doing laundry all day hmmmmm

I know! Its a great way to cheat at housework:
light one, spray some polish into the air & put your feet up :lol:

The clean linen melts as recommended above :wink:

I've just got my first order, i mean like 20 minutes ago and my house smells all cinnamony :dance:

Gonna get my next order in soon
Thanks Kina they are fab

jo said:
I've just got my first order, i mean like 20 minutes ago and my house smells all cinnamony :dance:

Gonna get my next order in soon
Thanks Kina they are fab

Glad you like them Jo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94