Off to Tri3 - eeep!

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies!

As I'm now 27 weeks I'm going to dip my toe into Tri 3. I remember the days of Tri 1 dreaming of the final trimester, can't believe I'm there already, it all seems very scary!

I'll still regularly check in with you all and I look forward to seeing to in Tri 3 soon xx

Aw hun :) that's great! Enjoy the last trimester, it won't be long before your lo is here! Time is really flying! See you soon x x

Aw lush!!! Enjoy it on the other side, we will all be with you week by week....eventually!!!!! Xx

Congrats see you next week!

Have fun in tri 3. It's a few weeks yet before I'll be joining u there lol.

Congratulations, wow the last tri , brilliant enjoy the home run.All the best xx

Ooohhh exciting times!!
Congrats on reaching the final trimester.
Hope to see u over there very soon :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Eeeek! All the best in your last tri! See you over there soon xx

Woo hoo, tri 3, the final countdown!
Congrats and hope to see ou there in a few weeks!

It's so very real now, particularly as I bought some breast pads and nipple cream yesterday.

Look forward to seeing you all over there soon xx

Congratulations on tri 3! Enjoy and hope to see you there soon. Will miss you! Xx

I'm so jelous!! Hope you have fun over there, and hope to see you in there in 5 weeks..ekk!

I'd still like to hang around with you guys in Tri 2, I kinda feel this is my home and I've shared so much with you all as well xx

i'l be there 2mo im soo excited ive finally reached 3rd tri no long to go yay :D

Eeek how exciting!!! I feel like its a lifetime away...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back