Off to tri 3

KarenC

Reaction score
Hello all. It's time I buggered off to tri3, where it looks like all they talk about is mucus plugs, leaking fluids of varying types, rashes, blood and pubes. Can't wait for the fun to start :shock:. I'll miss you all lots, but will keep popping by to keep an eye on your progress. Hope you all join me soon. Lots of love,
Kxxx

Yay for Tri 3, enjoy all the fun sweetie.... last little hurdle now!

Sad to see yo go though! x

Congrats :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks, girls. Karate Kid - I'll be sure to keep sticking my nose back in here until you all join me. I'll miss you all too. xxx

Oo, it all feels like its going really quickly now! Congrats K and enjoy the final stretch! Shall see you over there soon :) x

Ah Karen, for some reason you are one of the first people I remember on PF - and as your only a little bit ahead of me it means I can start to get excited for Tri 3 time soon :)

See you soon.

My mucus is awesome btw.

My mucus is awesome btw.

:rotfl: Mine too! I had no idea I could make so much, ahem, juice. Some days it's just terrible...

Yay, you're not far behind me! Will see you over there soon xxx

... I could tell you some things sister, but I will wait until my Tri 3 initiation!

Enjoy tri3 hun. See you over there in a couple of weeks!

Takes 'TMI' to a whole new level.... in fact, I should stop saying 'sorry for TMI ladies' from now on because the stories/experiences are just going to get more 'interesting' as each week goes by. x

To be fair Jayjay can lower the tone a fair bit herself, with her threads on pubes, etc too!! Just wait til she's in tri 3, dear god what'll it be like?!! ;) xx

Takes 'TMI' to a whole new level.... in fact, I should stop saying 'sorry for TMI ladies' from now on because the stories/experiences are just going to get more 'interesting' as each week goes by. x

haha, I don't think I've ever apologised for TMI, or even used the acronym, 'TMI'. I'm shameless and gross...

To be fair Jayjay can lower the tone a fair bit herself, with her threads on pubes, etc too!! Just wait til she's in tri 3, dear god what'll it be like?!! ;) xx

Oh yeah, I'd kind of blocked those posts from my memory. They are very funny, though. Can't wait to see the outcome of the pube-colour-change experiment :)

Last edited:
Loooool!!

Good luck for Tri 3 Karen, we'll miss you over here :cry:
Xx

Oooh enjoy that mucas talk, I'll be joining you soon! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Aw, FirstBaby - you'll be in tri3 and joining in the gross threads before you know it!

See you soon, girls. I'll keep popping back here to keep in touch xx

:dance: for tri 3, it does seem to be a very scary place to go off to!! I will see u there on Monday, but might jump straight back to tri 2 if it's too scary lol :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back