Off to hospital in a minute! *UPDATE IM BACK*

aw good lick ive had to get this checked a good few times now and everytime ive been fine just done like the examination!!!! xx

Glad to hear its not serious. Hope it gets cleared up soon so you can relax.

I laughed at you being all calm about the screams! I'd have freaked out!

Great news it's not the waters Lexi, and good they were testing to tell you more , let us know how you get on, do you have to wait a week or so?

Glad that everything is alright. Hope the swab results come back okay. Oh gosh I don't wanna visit the labour suite. I am already panicing over how painful it will be without hearing the screams of other women!

lol i was actualy quite intreigued at the noises they were making, it wasnt funny but i was giggling, not nice of me but i couldnt help it!! lol!! my mum was like "good luck with that!" was quite entertaining while i was waiting. it was interesting as the girl next door's contractions obv got worse and closer together as i was in there 4 hours, so could tell her contractions by the noises and stuff, by the time i left she prob was close to having the baby!

More to the point, thanks for all your well wishes, apparently results take about 48 hours so will be intrested to know what it is, if anything. hope not :( as i cant be bothered with medication or anything! selfish i know haha. x

Glad to hear it isnt your waters, I hope that results come back ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back