Back from antenatal clinic

Emmamb

Reaction score
Wot a mess about,got to the clinic to find it deserted so rang the number I was told to ring on arrival which just rang the phone next to me on the reception which no1 answered,so went back to the car and rang again.then returned to the clinic and found life,was told to take a seat,5 mins later was told I had to go to delivery suite cos there was no1 at clinic to deal with me. Finally got to the delivery suite,where luckily every1 was v helpful,gad full antenatal checkup b4 been shown how to inject the clexane...which apparently us a relatively new thing in my area which is y I never had it b4. Was packed off with a big bag full of ready to go needles and a repeat script 4 my gp. Still not happy about havin them but I'm seein my mw a week on monday so il discuss it with her more then xx

Thats bad that they told you to wait knowing no one was there to see you.

Hope your discussion with midwife on monday goes well :)

Emma , I think I may have missed some posts, and need to catchup

So did they say you had high blood pressure or anemia or both then at a checkup?

If they did , then I don't think they would give you anything that would harm your or baby , but just to help just incase.

Ask you midwife for more info for peace of mind, but it sounds important to take the jabs, she should be able to give you reasoning behind their descision.

:hugs: JJ

Nope got nothing like that. Just got a phone all from clinic 20 miles from me sayin that cos of raised bmi I have to take vit d tablets and inject my stomach with clexane everyday till 6 weeks after delivery.
Never had a problem wiv bp,was only anaemic in 1st pregnancy and I'm still pretty peeved at this new 'treatment' cos it treating something that I've never had a problem wiv...it's apparently now the case in my area that of ur overweight u have to inject!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back