Off to docs *Im back*

Glad the appointment went well. The doctor sounds much friendlier and helpful than the consultant :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a trace of protein on Tuesday, my m/w said it could be as simple as I have not been drinking as much as I should, so keep your fluid intake up. I was told at least a litre to a litre and a half a day.

I am not surprised you have been in such a tizz, yo have been messed around a bit.

Good for your doc, putting your mind at ease, now perhaps you can chill out and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hug:

I'm so glad you had a good appointment hun, I know you were worried about what the other consultant/MW had said yesterday. Just keep your feet up, not long now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh I'm so glad you don't have high BP I was really worried about you this morning!! Great news!

Not so good about the urine sample, but at least it might explain why you've been feeling so grotty and it sounds like they might be sorting it.

Big hugs for you and Nemo :hug:

Glad to hear you have had some reassurance from your Dr and at last it sounds like you have spoken to someone who knows what they're on about!

Hopefully the anti-biotics will clear up your water and you will start to feel better.

Take it easy, rest and chill out as much as possible, maybe try elevating your feet to try and ease the swelling. :hug: :hug:

thankyou girls for your hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so happy now and relaxed, I feel like I can breathe a bit :lol: Hopefully the infection is nothing and the amount of water/ice I consume each day should get rid of it in no time LOL I think I have a cold coming too which is why my head hurts, a cold I can deal with though anyday! :cheer: :cheer:

Somebody who took the time to hear your concerns and actually talk to you about them :cheer:

Glad to hear it was a more positive experience and hopefully your urine sample will prove nothing major and easily treated/monitored.

I hate to think you were so upset last night. You should never have to feel that way :hug: :hug: :hug: At least your doctor is being helpful and taking your concerns seriously.

Glad you finally got some answers Tilly and that you're ok! :hug:

great news hun, glad you have been taken seriously and you are gona

get treatment etc..

I only just saw this update. I am so glad he has able to settle your mind somewhat, poor you. :hug:

I hope you're feeling ok now and that cold stays away!! :hug: :hug:

I'm so happy that your mind has been put at ease :cheer: thats great news :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back