• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Off the Charts... !!!

Squiglet

Reaction score
Lil miss is off the charts!!! :shock: We had her weighed and measured today at her one month check and shes 5.3kg (approx 11lb7oz, this would explain why my back is killing me from carrying her all the time) and 58cm.... The doctor said that she couldn't plot her on the normal graphs because she was above the 91st centile....She was shocked that lil miss is a booby baby as usually they don't pile on the weight as fast. 2 weeks ago lil miss was only 4.1kg and 53cm so thats a lot of work done in two weeks :shock:

I want my baby back... its not fair :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry:

good lord squig, maybe thats why shes attached to you like a limpet all the time :shock: thats one big girl!

You make me feel better - all that 'oh she's big because you're not breastfeeding' :bored: :bored: :bored:

Think those charts often cause more hassle than they are worth.

i just looked at how heavy charl was at same age as ed 8 weeks.. she was 12lb5 and hes 10lb14 lol..will go see how long he is now.. bags in the car with book in and its raining..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back