October 2017 Mummies!

Aww digital that's my birthday the 19th :)

i have a bump but if ppl didn't no me I think they would just think I have a far belly. My works trousers I have a hair and around butting and I have a maternity belt thing to hide the open trousers. My top is tight now

I'm officially 14 weeks today so moving into 2nd trimester yay!

Can't wait till you are all there too!

Hi everyone I've been in November nummies thread but I was given a due date of 29th October so I'm in here now... Well I'm keeping a toe in each group lol x

Hi everyone I've been in November nummies thread but I was given a due date of 29th October so I'm in here now... Well I'm keeping a toe in each group lol x

Yay! Welcome redbear :D congrats on an earlier date!! When will you be in the 2nd tri?

Congratulations and welcome in our group as well redbear :D Most of us are already in trim 2, however there are still some in here, hope they are well as not many posts lately x

Thanks everyone. Tri too should be Sunday 30th I'll be 14 weeks then. Exciting stuff hopefully I'll get some energy back before tri 3 lol xx

Hi redbear, great to see you in the Oct group. Its been a bit quiet over here as we all jump over to tri 2 but its great to have you join us.
Hope you're feeling ok. I'm feeling as though I am half woman, half bloat this evening. I've had to lie out on my bed to try and ease it x

Hi redbear, great to see you in the Oct group. Its been a bit quiet over here as we all jump over to tri 2 but its great to have you join us.
Hope you're feeling ok. I'm feeling as though I am half woman, half bloat this evening. I've had to lie out on my bed to try and ease it x

I'm doing really well I have ligament pain and I have tiredness but otherwise I feel fine. I'm just looking forward to tri two.
When does everyone move over 14 week? Xxx

And also how are you? Xx

I think most of us danced between both groups between 13-14 weeks and then moved over from 14. But popping back to check on updates until we all move over.
I'm ok. 16 weeks tomorrow and feeling ok really. Tired in the evenings but sleeping can be hit and miss. Get really bloated as the day goes on, and look pregnant in the evenings, but just look a bit wobbly in the mornings. First pregnancy so trying not to get too excited and start preparing too early. Every week feels like it take forever at the moment!x

Im super tired too but had a terrible sleep last night, im so bloated today too. i feel bleah today, i feel time is going too fast! But this is number 3 and final so probably because ive so much going on and it early days yet. xxx

Sorry to hear you are still tired redbear, hopefully that eases for you soon. Congrats on number 3!

Thank you, super excited trying to enjoy as much as i can as this will be my last pregnancy xxx

Not long now redbear and you will be in second tri! How are you feeling? x

Good just tired but I always am so thats nothing new lol. I can't wait for tri two xx

Don't be sorry I'm in November too so lots of company xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back