October 2017 Mummies!

I know it is early and sounds crazy but I felt some kicks last night! I felt like a little push a couple of times, a sensation I never felt before, then when I turned on the left side I felt something moving and then it stopped. Am I crazy or it can be the baby already?

I know it is early and sounds crazy but I felt some kicks last night! I felt like a little push a couple of times, a sensation I never felt before, then when I turned on the left side I felt something moving and then it stopped. Am I crazy or it can be the baby already?

OMG did you? This makes me soooo excited!!!! It must be the baby!

Yey, lovely scan Vicki! We have the same due date :D

I cried earlier. I spoke to a friend and told her I put already 5 kg and she said wow that is too much, and that another friend of hers put 10 kg all pregnancy. I feel so bad now. Am I being too sensitive? :( I always said that even if I put 20 kg will be fine, I will take care after pregnancy but now I feel so pressured

Try not to worry sweet, I know it is hard I feel the same as you. I bet you look gorgeous being pregnant and the weight is mostly the baby. Forget what any of your friends think! They shouldn't say things like that to pregnant women! xx

It really makes me feel better being here and having you girls to talk too x.

None of my close friends have children yet and every time I say something they make me feel like something is not ok and make me panic :)

I try to eat healthier now and take 30 min walks after work every day with my husband so I feel better .

Yes, ladybug! I do think was the baby! During the scan he was kicking as well and I have posterior placenta so might be the baby :D

How is everyone? I feel so tired

That is amazing feeling the baby, can't wait to feel mine. I'm feeling okay, my feet hurt so bad where my ankles are swollen everyday. Dry skin on my face still driving me nuts and can't get enough of celery at the min but that is about it. I was tired before but now I can't sleep very well. x

I'm pretty sure I've felt kicking movements as well - thought I was going crazy, I still may be! With this being my second, I'm hoping to feel movements pretty soon.

My skin is still bad - smothering on aqueous cream like it's going out of fashion - sat out in the sun for a bit today to 'clear it up', lol, any excuse!
X

My skin is terrible and I can't stop drinking apple juice so wondering if this is my craving? Last time it was nesquik chocolate milk which I don't like.
I am getting sore pains think it's probably just stretching.
Last pregnancy I had a anterior placenta so didn't feel kicks until later on x

I've been feeling uncomfortably bloated these last few days so that could be stretching? Had lots of stomach gurgling and movement but no baby movement. Just been out for a curry for a workmates leaving do and while I could hardly eat anything I feel so full and bloated now, urgh. I just feel like I want to rub my tummy!

So nights I manage to sleep relatively well and some nights its awful. I am shattered tonight so hoping for a good one.

Morning ladies, I woke up happy that is Friday but so tired. I went to sleep at 8,30 pm last night and I feel very tired .
I changed my shampoo ( big mistake ) as I suffered from itchy scalp and dandruff from pretty much every shampoo apart of Oylatum. So now my scalp is so itchy, I scratched it all day until blood :( I ll go back to my one.

I am so excited about tomorrow! I will go shopping for maternity clothes ! Even my shirts for work which were loose are too tight now . Most important is to find some nice trousers/jeans that don't make me look like a whale ( hard job haha).

Morning ladies, I woke up happy that is Friday but so tired. I went to sleep at 8,30 pm last night and I feel very tired .
I changed my shampoo ( big mistake ) as I suffered from itchy scalp and dandruff from pretty much every shampoo apart of Oylatum. So now my scalp is so itchy, I scratched it all day until blood :( I ll go back to my one.

I am so excited about tomorrow! I will go shopping for maternity clothes ! Even my shirts for work which were loose are too tight now . Most important is to find some nice trousers/jeans that don't make me look like a whale ( hard job haha).

I've just got some maternity trousers from Next.
I figured it would be worth spending a bit more money on the trousers, and just wear bigger primark tops for now,

I ordered them online and I was very impressed! They have a sale on so I got some boot cut over the bump jeans and they look so flattering, even hubby said they looked really nice. They are a touch big coz of the over the bump bit and that's only thing keeping them up, but not long to go before they are perfect. I also love their linen trousers, live in them in the summer, but they were full price, so treated myself to a pair of those!
X

Thanks Lea , I ll definitely check into Next & Primark tomorrow! Topshop on my list as well. Hope I ll find some sales
x

Yeah I have some of the next over the bump jeans, black and blue, prefer over the bump as when I had under the bump last time they just felt uncomfortable when I was sat down, also got a pair of maternity work trousers, there isn't a great deal of 'lovely' maternity clothes unless you are a size 6 and put on no weight other than a bump, whereas I am looking 6 months pregnant right now so just finding things that still cover me as I don't want to tell work until after my two weeks off (break up today) and I will be 17 weeks when am back eek! x

Try dorothy perkins for maternity jeans, they had a sale on and I ordered some, they fit so nicely!

Loving this time of the evening it's like bump knows ooo mummy is sat relaxing now time to let her know I'm in here!

So I've finally stopped peeing loads thank god. Not looking forward to getting up in the last trimester at night!
Ankles and feet were so swollen when I went out last night, only walked for 30 mins.
Carpel tunnel in my hands eased off a bit.
Appetite still not 100% what it used to be.
Oh and I have spots all on my face and severely dry skin!
Apart from that, not feeling too bad. Just excited to get to tri 2!
What's everyone else's symptoms like?

My nausea seems to be mostly gone, which is nice. The skin is getting better, I still have some spots but they don't seem to be hitting me all at once. If I don't drink a LOT of water I get headaches, so then I heave to pee a lot. My skin is really itchy, which could be dryness, and I feel cold most of time (hoping not too this weekend!)

My biggest annoyance is the in-between bloat stage and tiredness. Normal jeans are too tight but maternity ones are too loose. I have a thicker, obviously wobblier tummy but not a bump. I don't know what to wear and its so annoying. And I still want to sleep from 1900.

I would like to point out that I am also pleased I'm pregnant, as this sounds like I'm on a massive downer!!x

Incase anyone needs maternity work trousers just got some from George at asda for £8 they are so comfy and good quality too :)

Hey ladies!

Hope you're all well and enjoying the nice weather we are having xx

Morning everyone x Finally spring/summer, weather is awesome!

Yesterday I left home at 7 am and came back at 6 pm , been all day shopping on my own :D Did not found what I wanted but at least I bought some. I have been disappointed with Next , I did not know they don't have a Maternity section in the shop and you need to order online what you want to try , then go and try them in the shop:( They had nice things for petite thought. In the end bought a pair of black jeans from Topshop petite Matenity , but the elastic band is not the wide one which covers all your belly, can't wear them now as the bump has to be bigger. Bought 2 pairs of trousers from Zara really nice, summery , with elastic band up. They are not Maternity but fits so nice and are loose in the waist and belly area so they would fit a bump. From Primark I got 2 midi dresses ( 6 pounds each, bargain!) very confy , bought a bigger size to fit later, and from h&m 4 Shirts and that's all!
For me it is very difficult to find trousers as I have big but and thick legs, small waist , and on top I am petite! However, I am happy for now, sorry for the long shopping story ! :)

Symptom wise I am good, cramps here and there, nausea gone, just tiredness . My apetite is big and I feel like eating all the time..

Last edited:
Is anybody else due towards the end of October? I'm due around the 23rd so not even 12 weeks yet and haven't had my scan, feel so behind everyone!

I'm really enjoying the nice weather but I feel so hot already and it's not even really warm, although I am looking forward to showing off my bump in the summer. My son was born in April so my belly was always hidden under coats lol :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back