.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

Happy V day Caroline!!

I'm off to Tri 3 in a couple days. Hope you'll all hurry over and join me. I've set up a new group chat in there.

xxxxx

Will be into Tri 3 from Friday coming, can't find the new chat tho? Haha xx

Oh I'll pop over to the new thread. I don't know if it's 27 or 28 weeks but I'm between the two. Xx

Well that's my GTT done, results next Monday. My god I hate getting bloods taken, my arms are so sore I always come up with huge bruised arms haha. Xx

Nearly into Tri 3, how time goes so quickly now :) x

Officially into tri 3 tomorrow :) got a phonecall on Tuesday after my GTT on Monday to say I have very low iron levels and was prescribed some iron supplements on Wednesday. I took them yesterday and have taken my first one this morning (second one about tea time) and I have felt extremely faint and shakey since I've woke up today. Could this be an effect of me getting the iron I've been missing out on? All I've done today is took the car along the street and picked up after things, and came home and I feel exhausted and weak. Xx

Hi All. Moving to trimester 3 today. Where has the time gone!! See you all there :) x x

Me too. I've got another 3 weeks xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im still hovering, hope you pair are ok?

Im slowing down big time over here!

xxxxx

Awk yeah. Just general complaints haha. Its really dragging in. I still haven't gave my notice into work but i have supervision on Friday so just thought id do it then. Hope youre well Claire!

Hi ladies, I'll be over to tri 3 next week. Can't quite believe it!!
Hope you're all well, starting to slow down which is difficult with a 14 month old lol x

Hey Mac I am still here - all I am doing is moaning I really need to get on with it. My back and hips really hurt so finding everyday things harder?! How are you? Who is left here xx

I'm still here for another 2 weeks. Starting to feel it now though xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry i havent been on, run of sickness just been exhausted. Yeah really dragging in! But nearly at final stretch. Ive been walking sooo much its been really helping with aches and pains. I recommend it if you can manage :)

I didn't know walking helps! I should defo do some more exercise I am doing nothing!!!! How did everyone cope in the heat today? We got the big pool out and sat in it all afternoon! Can't believe we going to be Tri 3 soon xx

Ive been lucky, our living room is lovely and cool and weve a fan in bedroom. Ive had a terrible time in tri 2 im looking forward to tri 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back