****October 2014 mummies****

Ok just had a slight heart attack when I just glanced at my ticker to see 99 days left!!!!!!! :shock: xxx

And you gave me a heart attack too!!!!! 99 days!!!!! Wow :shock: xx

Hey ladies - any idea when I go to Tri 3? I know my ticker says another week (28 weeks) but I've read online some places say 27 weeks (now) and some say 28... confused!

I'm still struggling to believe we're all making our way over to tri 3 in the next couple of weeks! I hope everyone is well.

Today is my day at home with my son but by the tantrum he's currently having I think it might be easier being in work! Oh well we're off to the farm today so that should be nice for a few hours. Also I booked a holiday in Center Parcs for the 3 of us yesterday. We really wanted to get away before the baby arrives and I saw a good deal and thought sod it :)

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Aw lovely Taffy, a friend of mine recently posted on Facebook that she had just had a holiday in centre parcs with her little boy and she said it was the best holiday she's had!

Take a look at the bargain I have found which I think will be suitable for all of us winter mummies... Here is the link to the thread!

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=450524

Center Parcs is great for families, we went last December, it's so magical around Christmas. We are also going again with OH family this December, there'll be 23 of us plus 3 newborns - madness!!

That foot muff looks really snuggly, I've got this one for the carseat, can't wait to use it :) xxx

Last edited:
Oh my lol 23!! Ahh, it will be great fun, I love family get togethers!

Awww that's so cute!! I love the wee ears!! A baby in anything with ears just melts my heart!! xox

I think I have found a more appropriate dress... Maybe my early morning shopping spree wasn't silly after all! I deff think it's probably more appropriate than the original tight dress, excuse the creases its only just out of the packaging! xxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405525366.929695.jpg

Thanks :) I think so too! And it was on sale! Hip hip horraaay!! £30 down to £17!! I think I will be less paranoid in it :) x

Coach that dress looks great on you, I'm so pleased you found one that you are comfortable wearing xxx

Hi girlies, I've been having a think that when our babies comes along we won't be all on here together chatting anymore . So it would be nice if we could stay in touch and see how are babies are . If anyone would like to add me on Facebook my name is Claire Wordley. I will post this on our other October thread so everyone can see. :)

Brilliant idea! Facebook is defo much easier to chat on! KatB would you mind if I used your idea and made a November mummy's group as well? X

Coach, I hadn't seen you'd found your dress. It's lovely! I've ordered mine. A long coral strapless. But I'm now worrying over shoes. It's warm here and my feet are a bit swollen so I can't wear anything other than flipflops. How classy for a wedding!

Oh lovely, I do love coral pips! I couldn't sorry one bit about wearing flip flops especially with a long dress, you can get quite dressy flip flops/sandals! No one will be looking at your feet anyway, their eyes will be on your lovely bump!

I feel a cold coming on, I may start getting the pure orange juice into me, I need my body to fight this i really don't fancy being dosed!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back