****October 2014 mummies****

Morning ladies, glad you found the dress that your happy with coach!! Hope you don't get a cold.. Pleased today is cooler yeah!! Hectic where i am in Hoylake with the golf open, admittedly i like the golf but the place is so busy . Yesterday was the first time my feet swelled oww they hurt. Woke at 4 and legs were real uncomfortable, but now they r great again.

I don't have facebook and so can only chat on here. Xx

Augustus, you're not far from me at all! I'm New Brighton way. Xx

Hi gemmylou, that is not far at all :) i often wonder where people are from. How is your pregnancy going? Xx

Hi girls x.

I've just finished work and now have 6 weeks off work ~ I am so relieved as my back has been so painful. I'm looking forward to taking things a bit slower :) xx.

Hope everyone is doing ok, looking forward to us all being in tri 3 together xxx

So far so good!! Although, this heat did get to me last night, leaving me awake for most of the early hours! How is yours going?

Enjoy your summer holidays Becibelly! Can't believe we'll all be in tri 3 soon - final stretch!!!

Xx

Enjoy your break beccibelly!! Oo it is kinda scarey going into tri 3. I am starting to feel tireder the heat doesn't help, but i love the fact i am pregnant. Xx

I was the same, I was awake most of the night. I'm having good and bad days tbh, some days I'm struggling to move about! God help the next 13 weeks or so!! I am already looking forward to meeting baby although I'm certainly not ready yet (by a long shot lol) xx.

Not long now girls and we'll all be there xx

Enjoy your 6 weeks off beci , we are all jealous of you :)

I've had a sh*t day at work today. To cut a long story short, when I was serving a customer today, I was squeezing myself past to get to what she wanted (I managed it fine when I was at work Tuesday) so I must have had a growth spurt. She said to me "don't you think you should go on a diet" . I told her "No I don't need to go on a diet, I AM PREGNANT! " she then said " oh I can tell you are now"
Some people have got some nerve , all the lads I told today including Mark thought it was funny. :-(

have a great 6 weeks Beci!!! Any great holiday plans for you and Joe?

I have my last 6 weeks at work left and i am starting my maternity leave from 1st of September... can't wait!

What a witch Claire!! Xx.

Kat we have booked a cottage for next week for a getaway xx the rest of the hols I plan on sorting the house, buying the rest of baby's things and days out with Joe xx.

I'm back at work beginning of Sept for just under 3 weeks which I'm sure will be a shock to the system!! Xx

oh week getaway sounds great Beci, where you off to?

I bet going back to work will be a shock, that is the part I do not like in your plan ;)

Lol Kat, nor me!! We have a cottage booked in west Wales xx looking forward to a break now xx

I'm glad to read that it isn't only me with swollen feet. I had no problems with swelling with dd but she was winter baby. I normally love the heat bit i'm melting at the moment.

I think i'm tri 3 today eek. I'll wander over but i'll check back here till your all with me.

Hi lottie, welcome your due the same day as me . Hope all is well, do you know girl or boy? I am team yellow. How has your pregnancy been so far? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back