October 2014 due dates

Hi girlies this is my last day in tri 1. I can't say I will miss it, I've spent most of it talking to the porcelain telephone lol . I will still post in this thread until the last lady has made it to tri 2 . Xxxxxxx. :wave:

Baby brain is terrible here to. I literally can't remember what I did at the weekend!

Lol, memory is shocking, I just ate 8 poppadom but can only remember eating 2 ;) xx

It's a little frightening isn't it. I literally cannot comprehend something sometimes. I will get stuck on the meaning of a word!

My memory is shocking at the moment when usually its spot on. I've lost a hospital appointment card which I need to take with me to my appointment, also my confirmation of all my holidays I've booked at work which I need to keep that aswell .

I have lost my sunglasses. It is driving me mad and giving me a headache. I had them 2days ago. I hate baby brain. That is all, i feel better now.

Last edited:
Baby brain is a nightmare, I'm really organised and remember everything normally but at the moment I even get mid sentence and have no idea what I was talking about! xxx

Hi girls, have any of you got your 16 week midwife appointment date yet? If you have did the midwife call you with the date of your appointment or did you have to call them to make a appointment?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back