October 2014 due dates

Hi all had my scan today all was fine was great to see baby moving around on the screen due date is now 18th of oct! So happy hope your all ok x

Glad your scan went well bellac2 we are now due date buddies horray.
Thanks for the link coach, some great tips.

Glad you got yours quickly as well Claire and its nice and low risk. Mine was 1:21000 which is weird because its way lower than the risk with DD even though i'm older now and measurements are almost the same. Maybe they can be more accurate with second babies because they can compare results to first baby or something.

Are you in ireland coach? I think perhaps testing is different there because of different attitude to (and laws on termination).

I had my test results back today too, 1:17906.

I can't believe tri 2 is literally around the corner! Me and my LO went to Asda last week and we picked out a couple of things for the baby. I just couldn't resist buying something :) How cute are these xxx

Taffy rose those are so cute. Xxxx. I was expecting my results to come back at a higher risk seeing as I'm in my early 30's , so I'm happy. :)

What a great week a lot of us have had. Congratulations to all you girlies that had there scans this week :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back