occu health appt today

Lilelephant

Reaction score
my manager was back in today and she called me in her office, she said i looked dreadful...lol thanks, ad she can see i am in pain with my pelvis. she has reffered me to occu health i have to go there at 11.45am.

apparently if i get signed off cos of it, it wont come out sick pay i will get special paid leave until maternity kicks in!

ooo that could be good news for you xx

ooh that could be good, especially if it doesn't go on your sick record. Have you got an HR dept you can check that with to be 100% sure? good luck with occy health! xxx

well tht was the biggest waste of time ever,
the doc didnt even examine me just said oh well hopefully a few weeks of light duties it will be ok!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i am crying with frustration, i hope the osteopath is just a little more sensible tomorrow.
I dont think i can cope with the pain and the expectations at work anymore :-(

awwww hon...its awful when work is pants.. :( just think of that little bump you have growing...that will make you smile xx

Sorry to hear this Hun I do hope that the osteopath takes things more seriously and you get time
Off to rest xx

Crap. :| Any bloody typical. I can sooo unterstand your frustration!!

Oh no thats rubbish, :( sorry to hear that. If i am off with any pregnancy related illness it doesnt come out of my sickness allowance it is just classed as a antinatal health issue and i receive full pay - is this not the case everywhere? my MD wont pay you if she doesnt have to so it might be worth checking it out! Hope you feel better soon xx

Oh thats rubbish, I'm so sorry love I really thought this would be better outcome for you! Any chance you could get your boss onside to push the antenatal health illness? big hugs, what a horrid time for you xxx

:( hugs hunny xx hope hearing the heartbeat helped make it a better day though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back