• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Obsessed or What?

JensBump

Reaction score
I have done 4 HPTs now all BFN and got the results from doctors urine test another BFN - waiting on blood test results either tomorrow or Friday the nurse told me today.

I was obsessing that much over my symptoms that OH was sick listening so I took myself off to my mums and made her look at my BBs :shock:

I know totally out there - but she said they looked like hers when she was pregnant so now I am so hopeful - I have the wee bumps all round the nipple and they are on fire - I think Monday is my official AF day so fingers crossed it stays away.

Wow - I think you win 'Obsessor of the Month' - lol!

Still a while to go until Monday so hopefully you'll get your BFP!

SPC xx

bless you thats great showing your mum your bbs!!! fingers crossed lovely xxx

SPC - thanks for the award I just hope it is worth all the obsessing - I am bad LOL

Louise - it was a last resort as OH was sick looking at them :) never thought that would happen

lol thats funny i thought bloke loved looking and touching looks like the 2ww does there head in too xx

Ok well doctor is phoning me this afternoon with my blood results as the nurse said she can't deal with those results - thought that was a bit strange as she was able to tell me yesterday that the urine test was negative - is it normal that the doctor has to be the one to tell you even if you're negative?

OOooohhhh... I don't know but if the nurse gave you the results yesterday, it seems odd that she won't today if it;s the same result....fingers crossed - let us know xxx

Hope you get your :bfp: from blood test Jen!

Let us know how you get on xx

Well Blood test was a BFN - was sure this one would show up - guess I just have to wait for AF and enjoying trying next month :)

Sorry to hear that your blood test was negative. Lets hope that af arrives and you can can get back to :bd: :)

sorry about results lovely hope you have answers soon so you can gett bding xx good luck xx

Yeah me too - thanks for all the comments ladies over the last few days as it has really helped :)

I will def keep trying though - good luck to everyone else who has their tests to do yet xo

Sorry to hear that JensBump. Hope you're AF comes soon so that you can get started again!

SPC xx

Well I just started bleeding but it is bright red and brownish so not normal but could be cause I am getting off the pill - anyone else experience this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back