Obaby Zezu

Lea_photo

Reaction score
Anyone got one? Good and bad points please. They seem very reasonably priced than most others... Almost too good to be true?

I don't know about the zeus but I have the xi tandem and I love it. I always recommend obaby.

I have the obaby zezu! I love mine!

Any particular good/bad points? It seems to have what we need/want, just seems cheap! Not complaining mind! Is you're the normal or sport? Do you know the differences please?

Thanks girls x

This is on my short list for when the time comes. The only difference I can see from doing some Google research, is the fabric colour and the chassis colour.

I'm a bit late here but I have the zezu pramette and really like the style of it and the way it feels to push. It's tyres are great for all conditions and it looks lovely and comfy for lo. Only bad points are that it's a little heavy to lift into car boot and you can't fold it with the carrycot part attached (you have to take it apart) having said that, it makes it easier to get in your boot as the wheels come off easily too, just takes a little longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back