Quinny Zapp

charliebear

Reaction score
Anyone had/got one?

I 'need' one! :lol: Were off to london in a couple of months by train and it looks like it would be perfect.

I'm going to go try one out in the shop but there is nothing better than a good review :)

Good and bad points please :flower:

I don't have a zapp but I've got a petite star zia which are similar :)

i HATED mine..

really uncomfy for kid,doesnt recline,cant put any shopping on the handles or it flips backwards,feels really flimsy,no shopping basket,crap breaks...

i could go on!!

Tbh I could say the same for the Zia as well :oooo:

Maybe a maclaren would be sturdier but still light?

See I have a SC pop, so have a lightweight.

The handle is quite short on the Zia 100cm, which what rules it out for me. Zapp 104cm and Pop which is a lovely height 106cm.

AJ doesnt have alot of weight behind him anyway so cant put anything bar the change bag on the pop, so that wouldnt be a problem.

Thanks ladies. All info is useful. :)

Why did you want the Zapp hun? Shopping? Just out walking? Convenience for buses/tubes when you're away?

If the Zapp is anything like the Zia I wouldn't even feel safe with a changing bag on it :|

A pram aholic urge! Also thought it would be easier for when we are away.

AJ wont be wanting to use the 3D soon so will be down to the pop. ATM, we have a pushcahir in the house and in the car for ease. I use public transport a lot so take the larger and pop is shopping etc via the car.

Guessing its not a good buy then! Thanks again Ladies. :)

Last edited:
They're blooming useless those 3 wheelers :wall:

AJ wont be wanting to use the 3D soon so will be down to the pop. ATM, we have a pushcahir in the house and in the car for ease. I use public transport a lot so take the larger and pop is shopping etc via the car.

I hear ya :lol:

But honestly I'd steer clear

Why isn't there a light pushchair, that has a good basket and can take shopping on it without toppling over? Or is there?

I hear ya :lol:

But honestly I'd steer clear

Why isn't there a light pushchair, that has a good basket and can take shopping on it without toppling over? Or is there?

They should employ us mums to design pushchairs. We know exactly what we want. And these pushchair companies arnt giving it to us. :)

We should design something and take it to the dragons den :rofl:

If you could design a lightweight that could take a bag you'd be a rich woman!

I dont know how much lighter the Zapp and Zia are but I really rate my Maclaren buggy....I use it more than the Bugaboo ATM because of how easy it is.....

I've got one (also got a mamas and papas skate). The Zapp is ok for travel as it's light and fold down small. The girls are right tho - it won't take any weight on the back. It doesn't recline but now that Harrison is 16 months that's not so much of an issue - he has less naps and is big enough now to sleep in it.

hope that helps
karen xx

ooooh they don't make em like they used to then!! Oooh I feel old now!

The Zia reclines so is a great run around buggy/day out at the zoo/holiday etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back