• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

obaby zezu anyone?

islandmum

Reaction score
been looking at this pram for a while i like the fact it fold smallish and baby can face either way but wondered if anyone here had one as a personal recommendation or bad points would help x

i like this one too - i like the spotty ones! The reviews ive read are good, some say its a pain to fold, as its quite large and bits have to be removed, also theres no head support so babys head wobbles around. I suppose you could buy a seperate head support, but you'd have to make sure it matched if you was going for anything other than black lol x

edited to add - ive looked at a few pics and some do have head support - maybe that was an old review? x

Last edited:
yeh the one im looking at(black and white spotty-im too wimpy to buy a coloured one incase gender prediction at scan was wrong) it has a head support, the video shos it being folded and seems easy enough the wheels can come off if you need to for smaller car but i had a chicco before where the wheels clipped off and wasnt a hard job.
x

god i really need to stop looking at pushchairs lol x I love the purple one (im kinda addicted to purple at the moment lol) and the red too. Wanna find out what im getting first as everyone says purple is kinda girly x

have u got the link to the video pls? x

Last edited:
i think its a bargain for what you get tbh, the only down points seem to be that its bulky and heavy and not really suitable for buses. But i dont really go on busses anyway and as long as i can fit it into my boot i dnt see it as a problem...not the smallest of pushchairs but i cant have it all i guess x

i 6ft 1 and we live rural with no pavements etc so big and bulky is what im after lol i think going by the prices of others similar its a good buy. i went through 5 with my son as everyone i bought had something i didnt like. there are loads of these on ebay cheap too but none near me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back