Anyone else........

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
due in march?

I know I know most of you ladies here in tri 1 but wondered if anyone was newly pregnant and due around march time so we could obsess together lol ...just dont want to bore those who have been here a while with the same old same old questions lol....xxx

Hey Wilma, can you aim to have it on the 17th? That's my birthday!! :D

xxxxx

Im due on 9th march - with the mention of St paticks my partner would love ours to be born then - but 8 days seems along way off my date after 9 months lol

me me i'm due in march...originally thought it was the very end but looking like the 22nd of thereabouts.
Have you any symptoms? I replied to your post on my bfp thread but i'm suffering with sickness at the moment.

Havent been to see the GP yet as cant get time off work without telling them why and so waiting until i have got holiday in a couple of weeks time. I should be in work today, but was so bad with sickness this morning there was just no way. I've spent the rest of the dayfeeling rough and light headed. I didnt want to tell work yet because i have a probabtion period of 3 months, and i think that if they know they wont extend my contract (i know they cant discriminate against me, but they'd just find another excuse) however, at the rate i'm going they are gonna know if they dont already!

I find that i cant .stand anything tight around my stomach, i feel too uncomfortable, and i know its just bloating but to look at me you would swear i was more than 5 weeks!

Ah wolfy that was my little grandads birthday too bless him!!

Ha Sarl.... 8 days more tell him NO!!!!! lol Will be watching out for your scan soon!! lol xxx

Hey frankie thats great!! Yeyyyy someone close to me too! Well say MW today and shes given me the 31st March...exact same date my daughter was due on too 17 years ago hoe ironic ehh!!!

Yeah sickness is worse at night for me....comes and goes during the day but once Ive had dinner its raring to come back up! Lovely ehh!

Ahh hopw work doesnt twig before they extend your contract! Eeeek!
xxx

Ha! Well I cant see me going full term as she said I will prob get pre elcampsia again so will be delivered early so who knows!!! lol xxx

I'm not due in March, but my birthday is in March, as was my Grandad's when he was alive, as is my mum, sister, an aunt and a very close friend, lol.

If your bubba is born on the 1st, 11th, 18th, 21st, 25th or 26th it will share a birthday, hahaha.

Ha Mrs B! We also have mad month in March too!
Mine is 1st!
Daughter is 11th!
Grandads was 17th!
Husbands is 26th!

Ha lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members