• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:o( *UPDATE*

Tori

Reaction score
I know this is in the wrong place to post but i just wanted some help n i know that id prob get more replies if it was in here.

Me and OH have been fighting loads recently, and although we still love each other to bits, i just dont make him happy :cry:
we both agreed that we would make the effort to spend time with each other, n iv been trying sooo hard, but this week, hes been out everynight n getting back late, monday n tues he went to the gym till 9.30pm, wednesday he went to a course n didnt get bk till midnight and then tonight hes gone to meet a girl friend and said he prob wont be bk to late - he knew i was cooking for us tonight, opened a bottle of wine n everything n he told me by txt today that this was what he was doing :cry:
I just feel so used, i cook, clean, do his washing, obv look after Leah, but n i dont mean to sound mean but she is he responability too. He hasnt bathed her once this week or put he to bed and i just feel bad for her really, she hasnt seen her daddy really at all this week :(
we BOTH agreed to make the effort but it just seems its all me and he knows that i wanna mk him happy so he knows im not gunna say nething, but im sat here in tears just sooo upset that tonight, hed rather see this kate person n spend ages talking ti her instead of me :cry:

Sorry to rant but im so :cry:

Tori x x

Feel free to rant. I would be ranting too if it was me. Sometimes men just dont think.
I think sometimes becoming a parent scares them a bit - I know it is no excuse and I def think at first my partner would rather do anything than come home to a crying child and tired wife.

I think you def need to tell him how you feel - try and stay really calm when you do and don't bring up anything from past (no trying to teach you to suck eggs but i know when OH has annoyed me I get angry and that straight away gets his back and consequently we don't get to talk).

I hope you both can work it out. It does take 2 to make it work and he needs to make YOU happy as well as the other way round.

Also if all else fails get your glad rags on and go out with some girlfriends until very late on Saturday night that might get him thinking about losing you!!!

bighugmd5.gif

Oh hun i hope everything sorts itself out when Ellie was born me and stu were arguing loads buts obviously it was my fault! We sorted it out but soon went back to how it was then! I think sometimes its just the way men are in general!! Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Awww no who is this Kate person?

You need to tell him how much he has upset you by seeing her instead and remind him of his promise to spend more time with you.

:hug:

we split up, he came ome n told me he doesnt love me or want me anymore - he doent want us,iv pushed him away n hes lost his fight for us n wants out :cry: hes my whole world, i cant cope on my own :cry:

Sorry honey know it can't be easy for you at the moment but you need to stay strong for your little girl.
Sending you big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah x

Oh NO!
I'm so sorry hun, he sounds like he doesn't deserve you two and in time you'll see you're better off with out him. :hug:

oh hun i'm so sorry :hug: :hug:

Like Urchin said he doesn't deserve you two at all.

sending massive hugs to you & Leah x :hug:

I'm sat here with my mouth open!!!
Seriously how can he just 'want out'...he has responsibilities...namely his little girl.
Sorry to say this but is this kate woman something to do with it? :think:

Oh no, I'm so sorry, it definately sounds like he doesn't deserve you two :( Just keep thinking you have a beautiful baby girl who loves you no matter what :hug: :hug:

aw im so sorry hun :hug:
how can he not love you or little leah, shes gorgeous
u both deserve better!

i'm so sorry :hug: :hug:

I find it hard to hear that he doesnt love his daughter... he clearly doesnt deserve her.... she is lucky to have such a wonderful mummy..

I have to say I agree with Pip.. dont want to add to your pain but all the late nights, this woman something doesnt add up :think:

I don't know what to say!! Like Urchin says he doesn't deserve you or your little girl. Sending great big :hug: to you both

Thanks for all you msgs.
Im in shock too, just dont understand what went wrong - iv been thinking bout KAte and that maybe there is something going on, but it just kills me to think it :(

Iv been really strong and i havent tried to get in contact - i think now if he wants to talk to me then he can contact me. Iv got Leah to think about and shes the most important thing.
I think hes an idiot - obv think hes worse than then but i wont swear lol
Hes just walked out on his beautiful girl and i just feel bad for her.

Well i guess i'l be buying my own mothers day card lol

Thank you for all your support

x x x x

Oh Tori, i'm so sorry :(

You know Leah will always have a great mummy and you will have unconditional love from her too.
He is and idiot from walking away from the most important things in his life.
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back