Nursery??

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey girls so since i have the house iam trying to get started on the Nursery whille everyone is busy with the rest of the house lol just wondering if anyone eles has done theirs and if so lets have a sneak peak.Iam doing a theme which is

Winnie the pooth im thinking of putting like half border along the bottom and painting the top with some stencils of the charaters around the room so if anyone can help me please feel free to links etc :roll:

Mine is winnie the pooh themed i'll try get some pics up for ya xXx

Pretty much everything came from car boots, charity shops and friends when it comes to my nursery. I've gone with stickers for the walls on a cream background other than one wall which is pink pattened wall paper, we went with stickers as they come off easily so if she doesn't like it then we can change it easily. xXx

Pretty much everything came from car boots, charity shops and friends when it comes to my nursery. I've gone with stickers for the walls on a cream background other than one wall which is pink pattened wall paper, we went with stickers as they come off easily so if she doesn't like it then we can change it easily. xXx

Awww nice have you got a pic hun?

Can't find camera cable atm will try sort it out for tomoz. Hunt it out. xXx

Hey Amanda,

Dh has just finished decorating ours.
Weve gone with cream for the background colour and have got the 'I Love My Bear' collection from babies are us.

So now that all the walls are dry etc we cant wait to get it all put together!
Hopfeully going out tonight to choose the nursery furniture then hopefully by next weekend it will all be finished!!!

Exciting stuff ehh!!

I have before pics so will post them when its all done and I have the after pics too!! xxx

Thanks everyone and thanks for the link and ooh cant wait till i can see x

My nursery is v borin,plus it has too b shared wiv a 4 yr old. I was gonna get some wall stickers and put them round but were hopin to move in may/June so chances r baby will never sleep in there anyway,itl just b a place to store his stuff. We've put a fresh coat of cream paint on and bought some natural wood drawers that is shared wiv my youngest son,everythin else is toddler based lol.
I've also pinched the wardrobe space from my other sons room to use for nappies,bigger clothes etc

All v borin xxx

Babys will be shared with a nine year old girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back