Nursery application form

Lou

Reaction score
I'm confused :? Not difficult I know but although me and Jed aren't married why does only one of our names go on Isaac's nursery application? Surely they will need Jed's details if he has to take him to nursery or pick him up? :think: Once you have a nursery place do you give your partners details then? Seem's strange to me that they only want one contact on the form.

Can someone explain? :)

The one nursery we applied too had space for both our names.

Maybe add a piece of paper with OH name and details on it :D

I've got the Starting nursery booklet and application form that the education dept send out, its not a private nursery application form. Surely they should take both parents details, I mean we are together but it doesn't even ask about us being a couple and only has space for one parent/carer.

I think if you're only applying for a place then one name is fine. When your child is accepted to whichever nursery, then they'll likely ask for both parents' contact details as well as other contacts such as grandparents, childminders etc in case of emergencies.

If you're really concerned though, give the nursey a ring and ask them what you should do :)

Hope this helps!

Sinead :)

sinhob said:
I think if you're only applying for a place then one name is fine. When your child is accepted to whichever nursery, then they'll likely ask for both parents' contact details as well as other contacts such as grandparents, childminders etc in case of emergencies.

If you're really concerned though, give the nursey a ring and ask them what you should do :)

Hope this helps!

Yes, thanks! I will be dropping the application into the nursery so I'll ask them then. Cheers :wink:

Sarah&Braydon said:
sinhob said:

Hope this helps!

i was gonna say that wen u get accepted u will get another form wehere u will prob be given the space for about 4 contacts

Oh ok. Thanks very much. All new to me this nursery thing! :)

sinhob said:

Hope this helps!

yeh, this sounds right. When I was applying for Lydia's place at nursery, only one parent was required to fill out the form and sign it.
But then afterwards they gave me a sheet where I had to put down my hubby's details, and my mother's and also I had to provide photographs of anybody who might pick her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back