Nursery!

Bee

Reaction score
Finally we have a nursery sorted!

And we all love it!

Only bad thing is there isn't a space till end of Feb. My sister is currently watching Finlay but she's due in Feb so can't watch him past the end of this month :( I'm off for one week in Feb (Feb holidays) but we have 2 weeks to somehow find someone to watch the wee man.

There was another nursery that had spaces now but we didn't get a good feeling from the place. The place we picked it perfect. We all love the staff already. When we went today Finlay sat happily and played :lol: He's not fussed by people he doesn't know.

It'll be strange to put him in a nursery.

Oh he will be fine, he will love it. I know my Calleigh loves her nursery and she has come on so much in only the two weeks she has been there :)

So glad you have found one that you feel good about. Its so important to know that you feel ok with these people looking after your baby.

That is fab. Where is it Bee? He will love it. I hate leaving Becky in the morning but she's better behaved for them than she is for me - she sleeps like an angel, never cries, eats all her food and is not the hair-pulling, nose-eating monster I know. :hug:

daftscotslass said:
That is fab. Where is it Bee? He will love it. I hate leaving Becky in the morning but she's better behaved for them than she is for me - she sleeps like an angel, never cries, eats all her food and is not the hair-pulling, nose-eating monster I know. :hug:

Near where we are staying. Its about 10 mins away. Its really nice and we get a nice feeling from it. Taken ages to sort out but finally done. The next step was a childminder.

Yeah I know what you mean :lol: When we were there Finlay was all smiley and cute :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back