nursery

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi guys i thought i would tell u guys as nobody else i tell is that interested im sure they think im crazy lol
anyway last nite i put B on his tummy and he was pushing up on his arms first time ever lol then he rolled i couldnt believe it - one of my biggest fears of sending B to nursery was him doing his 1st roll etc but he did it for me last nite :)
he went to nursery today first time i only rang up every 2 hours lol :D proud of me lol - anyway wen i went to pick him up he had done me a pic so i am going to have it laminated i really am so proud of him :D :D :D :D and i had to tell someone/ people

Thats great he is rolling, maybe he might start to sleep a bit better is he doing more physical things himself. Im glad he is enjoying nursery and hope your work is going okay too.

Awwww thats great.

What a brilliant idea about getting his pic laminated.

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxx

ewan has rolled over twice - then screamed because he didn't like being on his front - and hasn't done it since so i have to keep putting him on his front - lazy boy me thinks!

Fab! I can't wait for Ella to start doing things like that. You must be really chuffed :)

aww wow, alana did it 2 weeks ago, so cute as she looks so puzzled when she rolled over lol

normally B h8s being on his tummy thats why it surprised me so much lol

i was starting to think hed never do it

Rubie loves it on her tummy but can't go on it a lot as they have to be supervised on their tummy when they are so young don't they.

id like to get B on his tummy long enough to worry about it lol that boy has good lungs on him just like his mummy :D:D:D:D

lol awww how cute, Jamie also looks puzzled when he rolls over!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back