• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Numbness?

babyroo

Reaction score
Well , I regularly keep getting a numb right bottom cheek and pain in the top left hand side of my thigh and kind of around the groin area :oops: .
Is this sciatic ?
It's starting to get on my nerves a bit now, sometimes have trouble lifting my leg into bed and thigh hurt so much when trying to get into the car this morning.

I get that too its horrible isn't it :roll: - my bum gets numb after sitting at my desk in work for any length of time and I keep having to go for little walks out to the coffee machine or toilet. It sometimes runs down into my thigh also - mines on the left side.

At night I get a terrible pain in my groin when I turn over or get out of bed its driving me mad.

I do get numbness in the form of pins and needles, but down my left arm, which I believe is due to carpal tunnel syndrome - another symptom of pregnancy. :(

Hi i keep goin numb in my arms at night. i have sciatica and it is a sharp pain in the right bum cheek caused by a trapped nerve, mine reallyu hurts and most of time keep jumpin out of my seat with pain. been to docs and he just told me use movalat cream (which aint workin) :cry: xxxx

I get this too - a shooting pain around my groin and down my legs... my legs ache at night and are quite numb too... oh the joys of being pregnant, wouldn't change it for the world!! :D

and heres me thinking what the hell is going on, something isnt right, i have been getting pins and needles type pains in my left arm and my left hand goes numb...
Had the pain in my groin as well and by heck do you know you have it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back