**NOW WITH PIC**! Anyone wanna guess how far gone we are? suspense is killing us! :)

Wow 3rd I'm struggling to handle the sickness hormones and nausea from just one!!! X

lol its been hard this week because they been off and i not been able to get a lot of rest. my sister lives near you she lives in coventry i used to hate driving over the bridge with like the little humps in and the noise would go on forever if you know witch on i am on about lol

Wow it really is hard work being a mom fairplay to you! Coventry ueah that's like 40 mins from me I know where u mean lol seems to be bumps everywhere round this way! X

I remember my 1st pregnancy i thought i was 11wks and then midwife sent off for a scan for me and it turned out i was only 7wks..i also had a bleed which lasted 3days which i thought was implantation but it just turned out to be a period!

Its hard to go off bump size as i have been big from 8wks and abbiecourt is big for 11wk (Lovely bump btw :) ) i hope the midwife can give you more information on wednesday hun!!

i had my scan hun they said i was 10 weeks at the time but i smoked a hell of a lot at start of my pregnancy so just wondering if that can affect the size of baby and give wrong dates on scans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back