Now I'm confused!! (it doesn't take much! lol)

hellywelly

Reaction score
So I posted on here about moving my LO on to 6months + formula (the red SMA rather than the gold) but some people are suggesting that this is like hungry baby milk, but the back of the carton suggests 6 months + milk (stage 2) is actually LESS calorific than stage 1 (the gold stuff) to encourage baby to eat more solids.

She has been having stage 1 hungry baby milk (blue tin) just as her last bottle before bed and gold stage 1 during the day. I don't want to be swapping stage 1 hungry baby for a different version of hungry baby from a different coloured tin!! Help!

Email SMA from their website hunny, and ask them if it is like HB milk. They responded really quickly when I asked them a question, less than 24hours and they know their products xxxxxxx

I just replied to your other thread- its got more iron in it and yes its like hungry baby but slightly different. You don't have to move baby onto stage 2 at all if you don't want to! But I choose to as it has extra iron xxx

6 month plus milk is not a food substitute that why its recommended to complement weaning! it does not fill your baby up its just a drink with all the required amount of vitamins etc that your baby needs, although you do not actually have to swap over you can keep giving the one your giving now until 12 months of age :)

Its nothing like Hungary baby milk. It doesn't still in bowels or tummy like that. In fact its thinner and has more iron in it that is all. I put my first son on it as he was on Hungary baby and it was filling him up too much and he wouldn't take his food. After i swapped to follow on he ate more and i was happier x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back