• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2018 mummies-to-be

Hey how are yous?? I’m good I’m just eating... and eating.. and eating... lol

It's funny. My appetite hasn't changed much. If anything it's slightly less as I'm not digging into sweet things like i normally would!!

It's funny. My appetite hasn't changed much. If anything it's slightly less as I'm not digging into sweet things like i normally would!!

I wish I was like that. I’m eating then an hour later feel starving lol im trying to not eat for two but some days I’m eating for ten lol

I wish I was like that. I’m eating then an hour later feel starving lol im trying to not eat for two but some days I’m eating for ten lol

I'm glad I have a good appetite generally but I can honestly say I'm not eating for 2!!

I'm still doing pretty good overall. My only issue is PGP. It's mild mostly and comes and goes. I just worry it may get worse as I'm not far along and really not showing much either. The worst it's been was the other night when I tried to stand up and my body seemed to forget it could stand straight!! I then hobbled home like I'd just wet myself!! It was fine the next day. If it's going to be a problem I'll speak to the midwife.

Im eating loads too.

Lots of flutterings.

Tiredness better - im ok for 2-3 days then have a tired day.

On holiday at the moment and its strangely liberated to not suck it all in 24/7... lol

Im eating loads too.

Lots of flutterings.

On holiday at the moment and its strangely liberated to not suck it all in 24/7... lol

Isn’t it great!! Let it all hang out that’s my motto now lol don’t nees to worry too much about a summer body lol enjoy the holiday!

Im eating loads too.

Lots of flutterings.

Isn’t it great!! Let it all hang out that’s my motto now lol don’t nees to worry too much about a summer body lol enjoy the holiday!

Sounds like the way to be!! Though I think you'd all be throwing things at me to be honest!! I've had to make the important decision that it's now uncomfortable but definitely not impossible to button my jeans lol!! I think a slight bump is trying to show itself but it really isn't much at all.

Im eating loads too.

Lots of flutterings.

Sounds like the way to be!! Though I think you'd all be throwing things at me to be honest!! I've had to make the important decision that it's now uncomfortable but definitely not impossible to button my jeans lol!! I think a slight bump is trying to show itself but it really isn't much at all.

One will form overnight out of nowhere. Lol my uniform was comfortable to wear one day they next I can’t get into it. Lol

Hi girls, how are we all?

Anyone else feeling REALLY anxious about their 20week scan coming up? I’m truly terrified something is wrong and I need to snap out of it xx

Anyone else feeling REALLY anxious about their 20week scan coming up? I’m truly terrified something is wrong and I need to snap out of it xx

Yes me too but fingers crossed all is ok x

I don't think I will ever not feel nervous about a scan. Mine is a week on Thursday. Is anyone feeling movement yet? I don't think I am. I'm convinced it's just wind. Hope everyone is ok.

I don't think I will ever not feel nervous about a scan. Mine is a week on Thursday. Is anyone feeling movement yet? I don't think I am. I'm convinced it's just wind. Hope everyone is ok.

Mine must be the same date as yours? The 28th? I used to feeling like a bubbling and swore it was gas. Lol. Now it’s more like a pulse sometimes. It says if it’s your first you might not feel anything until after 20 weeks or more x

I am! I had an 'emergency scan' on Wednesday at 18w exactly, as I had very bad pains last Sunday along my scar. Even though I saw the baby was fine (and my scar too, so they say!), I've been getting some movement from the baby but where one day I'll feel them, then 2-3 days where I don't, so I have this huge paranoia my 20w scan will bare bad news!

Mine must be the same date as yours? The 28th? I used to feeling like a bubbling and swore it was gas. Lol. Now it’s more like a pulse sometimes. It says if it’s your first you might not feel anything until after 20 weeks or more x

Yes 28th. Scan buddies :) I know it's early days for movement especially with the first but I'm just desperate to feel something as I'm not showing much. I am expanding a little though usually later in the day it's more obvious and always after a big meal. We had a big lunch yesterday and then went browsing for baby things to start getting some ideas. I actually felt pregnant which made a nice change!!

I am! I had an 'emergency scan' on Wednesday at 18w exactly, as I had very bad pains last Sunday along my scar. Even though I saw the baby was fine (and my scar too, so they say!), I've been getting some movement from the baby but where one day I'll feel them, then 2-3 days where I don't, so I have this huge paranoia my 20w scan will bare bad news!

I'm sorry it's been tough but I'm glad everything was ok. I think pregnancy just comes with some level of worry about practically everything. I hope everything goes well at your next scan.

I'm sorry it's been tough but I'm glad everything was ok. I think pregnancy just comes with some level of worry about practically everything. I hope everything goes well at your next scan.

Thank you! It's a week on Thursday, wishing the days away so it comes quicker.

I think that's just part and parcel of being pregnant, too. We all worry at some level (my worries are probably a bit more silly as I have severe anxiety so I over worry about EVERYTHING in life), it's just so tough when you can't physically see the baby is OK!

How are you doing Moomin?

I think that's just part and parcel of being pregnant, too. We all worry at some level (my worries are probably a bit more silly as I have severe anxiety so I over worry about EVERYTHING in life), it's just so tough when you can't physically see the baby is OK!

You sound like my OH. He worries about everything too. He actually asked me earlier how I seem to be going through this whole thing not even slightly fazed. I said I do worry. Of course I do but I'm literally just focusing on the next small thing and blanking everything else til it comes. I'm an organised person and I know I will have everything sorted over the next few months but that doesn't mean I need to be frantic about it now.

I think it all just feels so surreal even now. I've been very lucky in that I've been so well but my bump is being a little slow to show (I'm petite so it's hardly a surprise) and of course I'm not feeling movement this early with a first. I'm with you though. I just wish there was a sign that baby is doing ok in there!!

You sound like my OH. He worries about everything too. He actually asked me earlier how I seem to be going through this whole thing not even slightly fazed. I said I do worry. Of course I do but I'm literally just focusing on the next small thing and blanking everything else til it comes. I'm an organised person and I know I will have everything sorted over the next few months but that doesn't mean I need to be frantic about it now.

I think it all just feels so surreal even now. I've been very lucky in that I've been so well but my bump is being a little slow to show (I'm petite so it's hardly a surprise) and of course I'm not feeling movement this early with a first. I'm with you though. I just wish there was a sign that baby is doing ok in there!!

So excited for you to feel those first movements! It really makes everything seem so much more real!

Glad everyone is muscling through, this pregnancy lark is a stress eh! ;)

Sf sorry to hear you had to go through that worry, so pleased all is well for you though xx

Scan is the 27th... aaaggess away! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back