• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2018 mummies-to-be

Hi - had my scan and all is well! Due date is 28th Nov so can I be added to the list?

Also, what’s the name of the Facebook group?

Thanks xx

Melanie, could you send me a link via private message on here? I think I may join after all.... Almost 15 weeks so why not! It's definitely private, right?

Send me your full names on facebook - yes it's a SECRET group on facebook, but you wont be able to search for it, I will need to add you xx

Hi, Please could I join on Facebook too ... I keep forgetting to come on here !!!

I had my gender scan on Saturday ���� ... we are expecting a little GIRL (my little boy cried .. he wanted a brother haha) !! My due date is now 3rd November ...

How is everyone ?? I haven't felt any movements yet o don't think ... although I think I have an anterior placenta so that could be why as this is my third so thought I would have by now !!

X x

Hi, Please could I join on Facebook too ... I keep forgetting to come on here !!!

I had my gender scan on Saturday ���� ... we are expecting a little GIRL (my little boy cried .. he wanted a brother haha) !! My due date is now 3rd November ...

How is everyone ?? I haven't felt any movements yet o don't think ... although I think I have an anterior placenta so that could be why as this is my third so thought I would have by now !!

X x

Aww lovely, congratulations on your little pink bundle :dance: xx

X x

Let me know yr full name and i’ll add u on fb and then to the group x

Once added to the group - theres a pinned post at the top - due date and whether u know gender, or a guess..

X

Helloooo!

I am officially in trimester 2! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Any chance I can join the FB group please?

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Melanie - can you update me as my due date is now 13th? Thanks.

Not much to report with me. Time seems to have stood still haha!! I'm still searching for that tri 2 glow I keep hearing about!!

Not much to report with me. Time seems to have stood still haha!! I'm still searching for that tri 2 glow I keep hearing about!!

Oh you're not the only one. Atm I am faking it with highlighter haha!

Oh you're not the only one. Atm I am faking it with highlighter haha!

Haha!! I've got holiday booked in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping some sunshine might give me a boost!! I never take a tan though so I'm not holding my breath!! At least it might help my 20 week scan come sooner.

All changed x

When you find it can you tell me where to get it lol!! Im having break outs over my skin and feel fat just at the moment. Don’t have that pregnancy bump look. Just bloated lol

Hi Mel, can I ask why you decided to go to the gender scan on your own? I LOVE the cannon idea!

We can’t decide whether to find out this time or not. We didn’t with dd, did with ds and both were magical. But I just... I DESPERATELY want to know but I feel as its our last time we shouldn’t?? I know it’s personal choice and none of you can make the decision for me but it would be much easier if I could just make up my mind! Xx

Hi Mel, can I ask why you decided to go to the gender scan on your own? I LOVE the cannon idea!

We can’t decide whether to find out this time or not. We didn’t with dd, did with ds and both were magical. But I just... I DESPERATELY want to know but I feel as its our last time we shouldn’t?? I know it’s personal choice and none of you can make the decision for me but it would be much easier if I could just make up my mind! Xx

It is really hard to make a decision isn't it? This is our first and I really think I'm settled on a surprise. OH was much less convinced at first but he's coming round to the idea. We didn't have an easy time TTC so much to the point that everything was planned to the point it was like a military operation. I feel like having a nice surprise will make a nice change!!

I think one argument is that you need to buy everything for your first anyway but with further children you can obviously reuse and sometimes it's good to know if you need to get any other bits but you have one of each already. I think the biggest con for me is that we are going to need to have 2 names prepared and I think just having one will be a job haha!!

Good luck with whatever you decide.

When you find it can you tell me where to get it lol!! Im having break outs over my skin and feel fat just at the moment. Don’t have that pregnancy bump look. Just bloated lol

Haha. For me, I'm actually having less breakouts but my skin is just so so dry!! I look generally pale and washed out but I've been too tired to do all that much about it!! I'm petite anyway but I have literally no bump whatsoever which would be fine but to the outside world I must just look like a woman who looks like crap for no good reason!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back