• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2018 mummies-to-be

Sounds like there are a lot of scans this week. I will be 20+2. Not much new to report with me other that bump is very slowly starting to show. Really not obvious unless you know though. Hope everyone is doing ok.

All good :) great scan. Lovely to see our little peanut xx

Good luck ladies with yours... xx

I hope everyone is doing well. I don’t have my scan for three weeks, I can’t wait, I feel like my appointments are way behind everyone else.

Hello everyone hope you are all well!! Had my 20 weeks scan saw a healthy baby no issues!! Was so lovely and now I’m due the 1st of November xxx

Hello everyone hope you are all well!! Had my 20 weeks scan saw a healthy baby no issues!! Was so lovely and now I’m due the 1st of November xxx

Had ours today and also no problems. Glad yours was good too. Did you find out what you're having? We're staying team yellow.

Had ours today and also no problems. Glad yours was good too. Did you find out what you're having? We're staying team yellow.

Yes team blue!! Awk glad everything went well! Is your date the same x

Yay!! I'd be truly happy with either. I'd love a girl but I have a nephew and boys really are so much fun!! So pleased for you. My own gut feeling is boy but I'd rather wait and see!!

There was no mention of date change. Babies tend to go overdue in my family so I'm trying not to think about it too much lol!!

Yay!! I'd be truly happy with either. I'd love a girl but I have a nephew and boys really are so much fun!! So pleased for you. My own gut feeling is boy but I'd rather wait and see!!

There was no mention of date change. Babies tend to go overdue in my family so I'm trying not to think about it too much lol!!

Your just right. I wouldn’t of minded waiting but my husband insisted he found out lol. Best thing is that they are healthy. We are half way through now it’s hard to believe xxx

Finally had my scan and baby is a little girl :) I have to go in for extra growth scans, but she seems to be doing just fine in there.
It’s really quiet in here now. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Finally had my scan and baby is a little girl :) I have to go in for extra growth scans, but she seems to be doing just fine in there.
It’s really quiet in here now. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Congrats!! Team pink xxx

Congrats MuseKay!! Glad the scan went well. Yeah it's really quiet in here now.

Hello everyone how are you all!! So I’m a bit confused. Had my 20 weeks scan and was told all ok thankfully. Now I’m 27 + 5 and had my first measurement and they tell me the baby is small. Only 26 cm. Iv now to go for a scan in maternity in two days time as they need to make sure baby is ok and check placenta etc. Bit worried. Hoping all isnok x

Thinking of you Liz. Hope everything is ok. They did bring you forward at the 20 week scan so maybe that was wrong? I'm sorry I can't offer anything more helpful but didn't want to read and run.

Thinking of you Liz. Hope everything is ok. They did bring you forward at the 20 week scan so maybe that was wrong? I'm sorry I can't offer anything more helpful but didn't want to read and run.

Thanks, they have booked me in for a scan tom so hope all is ok. Fingers crossed. Wee rascal just wanting to keep me on my toes maybe. Hope all is good with you xxx

Thanks, they have booked me in for a scan tom so hope all is ok. Fingers crossed. Wee rascal just wanting to keep me on my toes maybe. Hope all is good with you xxx

Hope everything was ok with your scan?

Hello yes thankfully all is good. Had another scan to make sure no issues. I’m definitely two weeks ahead which is mind boggling as I was having an operation about 29 weeks ago lol. How’s you? X

Hi ladies, hope all is going well with your pregnancies. Can you believe that we are in or approaching the third trimester now? It’s going so fast. My friend sent me a huge pile of baby clothes today, feels so real now my house is filling up with bit and pieces. How is everyone doing with preparation? I’m booked in for my antenatal class- they only do one 3 hour one where I live- I can’t imagine that will be enough.

Liz I’m glad your scan went well, I have to have extra growth scans because she may be small, but I’ve heard that the measurements are rarely accurate and my midwife doesn’t seem concerned at all.

Hi ladies, hope all is going well with your pregnancies. Can you believe that we are in or approaching the third trimester now? It’s going so fast. My friend sent me a huge pile of baby clothes today, feels so real now my house is filling up with bit and pieces. How is everyone doing with preparation? I’m booked in for my antenatal class- they only do one 3 hour one where I live- I can’t imagine that will be enough.

Liz I’m glad your scan went well, I have to have extra growth scans because she may be small, but I’ve heard that the measurements are rarely accurate and my midwife doesn’t seem concerned at all.

Thank you, yes they don’t alway get the measurment right. When she talked about the placenta not working I freaked out abit. But thankfully all is well.

We have two 2hour classes towards the end of the pregnancy. Seems like very little but midwife says it may go out the window when day to give birth come lol

Hope all is well with you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back