not sure were to post this

mishm

Reaction score
well i was due my period yesterday and been getting the cramps and stuff but no proper bleeding im sure there on there way though,even though we wasnt really trying properly i just thought it might of happened this month so im feeling a little mixed at the min.
In a way i was hoping i wasnt going to get my period but theres another part of me worrying that what if i get pregnant and have another missed miscarriage :( i think that if i or when i do get pregnant im going to be such a nervous wreck :cry:
sorry for the moan had to let it out somewhere not even sure if ive made any sense just been typing away lol.

:wave: just reading your post and it's perfectly normal for you to feel like this...

so you do not know if you pregnant or not?? am i right??

and you do have to remember that pregnancy are different everything and so are women.. your not alone here we all feel a bit mixed up some time especially when it's about are babies.

Hiya,yeah i thought there was a good chance i could of been pregnant but now im getting all the feelings like im gonna get my period,so im a little disapointed but then on the other hand im not sure i could handle it emotionally right now !?! lol im confusing myself makes no sense does it .

i understand you hun....

you need to find out if you are! have you not had any symptoms other then missed period??

and i completely understand about being worried, i had two miscarriages last year that blew me anyway and i'm on my 3rd pregnancy and so far so good :D

but when i found out all i thought was i'm going to have another miscarriage and i can't do this, if it happens again I'll die...

but as each week went by i feel more and more happier in myself and even those i still do think something can go wrong i try and stay positive.

but you should find if you are then take it from there :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun

Hope you are ok?

I have PM'ed you hun.

Sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything works out well whether you are preg or not :hug:

Thank you everyone for the replies your all fantastic when im feeling down or need a bit of advice :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Good luck Michelle, I hope all works out they way you want it, emotions are hard at times, Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back