not sure if this will work..are these evaps?

i dont know sorry im not gd with evaps fingers crossed its not tho xx

they dont look very pink and didnt show up til about 15 mins xx

just get another better test to rule out evaps a frer maybe xxx

Can't view the pics but if they didn't look very pink and showed up late then I'd defo try again with a different brand. FX!

x

I can see the pics - there is no line as far as I can see on the test on the left, but the right one has a line, but hard to tell from the pic if there is colour....if it didn't come up in the timescale on the instructions for that kit and f you don't think the lines have colour, then I would disregard the result. That's not saying you're defo not preg, but just need a more reliable result.

Good luck with your re-test - let us know?

this might work better

Attachments

• 004_opt.jpg
    004_opt.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 51
If you can, get another test for tomorrow morning.

xxx

That does look a lttle like an evap looks a bit greyish but am on my fone defo try another brand with fmu xx

I had 6 evaporation lines last month it was horrendous! I've mastered the art of spotting them tho as the ones on mine got fainter over time and left a slightly darker mark on the stick behind it. Urs does look like a line but I have to ask- did u dismantle it to check if there was a line there? If so that's exactly what I did as I was so determined to see one and I think the air hitting them make an evaporation line more likely. I'm not sayin that's what urs is I really hope it's a positive Hun! I just learnt my lesson with breaking up tests to discover a line- especially as I told close family I was preggers- cringe!! Let me no how u get on I'll keep my fingers crossed! Xxx

Just done two ! Pound land tests Both bfn ! :( I'm a week late now so should show up I guess I'm out again !! Grrrr

Why choose cheap tests? All the money u spend on loads of cheapies u may as well buy a digi! No mistakes then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back