not sure if im in the right place! want to be a dad.

phil6914

Reaction score
Hi everyone:wave:.Im hoping to be a dad very soon. im 24 years old me and my fiancee have been ttc for two years now. This month is looking very hopeful for us both. If this isnt our month she has been prescibed with clomid to use on her next three cycles fingers crossed it works straight away.

My fiancee is already a member on one of these forums and thought it would be a good idea if i could get a bit of a heads up too. Anyway im here just looking for a chat and to read about everyones expeiences with clomid and just signs and symptoms in general.

would be really nice to hear off someone.

thanks

Really would like to find out im going to be a dad for christmas!!!

hey :wave: welcome to pf
U have certainly come to the right place :)
Good luck on ur journey x

:wave: Welcome to the pregnancyforum.co.uk :D

Finger crossed you'll be getting that :bfp: for Christmas

thank you so much.

Dont suppose you get many dads to be on these sites but thought i would give it a go.

set the trend!!

if u can put up with us u can manage just about everything :lol:

Welcome to PF! My husband is around somewhere, his username is Paratus.

Good luck for this month :dust:

thank you mervs mum,

my fiancee is actually very confident this month which is unusual for her :lol:.
She is 14dpo today and says there is no sign of AF (check me with all the lingo!!! lol). she has been expeiencing very sore boobs, dizziness and lots of hot flushes she says none of this are the usual signs of af apart from the boobs but they are more sore than normal.

can you relate to any of this???? just looking to see if there is any hope.

defo the sensitive boobs, my dh informed me that mine have changed shape and aren't as saggy as they were after the mc :)

sorry to hear about your mc. my fiancee's have definatley changed they are more firm to look at a so also to feel they are also looking a little bigger too.

I never ever thought I would have said that on a public forum :rofl:

lmao, all i ever hear is do my boobs look different to you or do they feel different! lol im used to it now ha ha

I think me DH can relate to that one :lol:
So when do u :test:?

she wants to test on wednesday i really dont think i can wait that long lol she has more patience than me!

nice to see a dude on here, im currently trying to get my OH to join up as hes into all this sorta stuff, but im a bit like, i dont want him to hear my fears and worries etc...

but good for you joining up, hope u get a bfp soon.

welcome to the nuthouse lol x

Welcome and I hope you get a BFP from Santa! ;o)

Hello and welcome! :wave: Good luck this month, I really hope you get your BFP :)

:wave: Welcome to Pregnancy Forum & hope you get your :bfp: in time for Xmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back