not sure if im pregnant but im definately late.. please help

katie_0183

Reaction score
Hi Im Katie,

I'm really looking for some advise... I came off the pill in May and although we've not been actively trying im 2 days late today. We are meant to be TTC this month but i think MAYBE it might have already happenned.

My last cycles for the last few months went..29, 27, 30, 28, I'm currently on day 30 and dont feel due on... if you know what i mean. I have a 5 year old daughter but all those pregnancy things seem like a lifetime ago.... any advise??

I did a cheap Asda PG test this morning (not my first wee of day either) and it said negative... I know i just need to wait... but i'm just trying not to get excited...

Thank you for your comments in advance

Hi :wave:

I am not TTC but this month I didn't feel like AF was going to appear at all. My cycles are all over the place last month 28 days then this month 31 days.

I would do another test maybe with FMU.

Good luck, hope you get the result you want :hug:

Katie, were you going through any extra stresses earlier in the month? Stress can delay ovulation and as a result your AF. Your cycles are a little irregular already. Hang in there and keep testing. You might be in luck, not everyone get's their BFP this early. Good luck!

Becs x x

Hi Katie

Don't worry, when I found out I was pregnant I was due on the Tuesday was late so did a test on the Thursday and it was negative, then had a few drinks at a wedding that weekend (as the test was negative) felt rough on the Sunday (even though I only had a few), then again on the Monday, then again on the Tuesday, thats when my best friend said to me do another one. So I did and I was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back