Not sure if I should test....

Anna B

Reaction score
As you know, my OH and I just split up, but there is still a change I might be pregnant. My period is 'due' on thursday (going on my old pre-pill 28 day cycles) but there are other factors......

I have been bleeding now ever since my last period (22 day cycle, heavy bleed for 14 days, then just streaked discharge in varying quantities and colour since) I thought I was going to 'come on' for 2 days-I had AF type cramps in the evening, but nothing has shown up, yesterday the cramps didn't arrive, feel totally normal again.

Should I test? Would the bleeding have stopped me getting PG?

On a more personal note0Paul and I are working on things. he has seen a Dr for his depression and anxiety and is on meds for both. I am still living back at my parents, but I'm not ruling out moving back, just seeing how things go.

Best thing to do is test hunny

Puts your mind at rest

Good Luck

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm not sure - i think you should test then you know either way x

i would test hun just in case so you no where you are.
glad to hear you are working on things just make sure you take it easy
manda x

Testing is the only sure way of knowing.

Yip i think test if u feel different and it will set ur mind at rest good luck :hug: :hug:

Test hun - it'll put your mind at ease either way (uncertainty is always worse than actually knowing something) - if you get a bfn then at least you can concentrate on trying to sort things out :hug: :hug:

Definately test! I'm glad to hear that you're trying to work things out with your other half. Good luck hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back