Not sure but...

Kaala

Reaction score
I tested myself a few months ago with clearblue and it said that I was 3+ weeks pregnant, but 1 week later I got my period, now I'm not sure if I did have a miscarriage or not. I explained it on other forums but all the people there were like "You're lying, you're just seeking for attention go away"

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this, but I still want to know if it was indeed a really early miscarriage or just nothing.

Have you had another period since then? X if you've missed another period I'd take a test to be sure x you can have bleeding in pregnancy and still be pregnant.

how far pregnant are u now and if a digi said u were 3+ then u were pregnant and where 5+ weeks so an mc would have probs been quite heavy bleeding and some clots and pain how long after the + test did u bleed? and how long did u bleed for?

I'm pregnant for 7 weeks now, I started bleeding about 3-5 days after the test, and it stopped 5 days later (like my normal period)

is this a different pregnancy or is there a chance it could be the same pregnancy and it was implantation bleeding? did you have a negative result on a test after the bleeding? xxx

I don't think you'll have any way of knowing for sure unless you get bloods done to check your levels, or you'll have to wait until your 12 week scan.

If, at your twelve week scan you are a lot further ahead, then its likely you just had seem bleeding and it's the same pregnancy.

If your dates match to the second pregnancy test you took, then its likel this is a differ pregnancy

I tested myself a few months ago with clearblue and it said that I was 3+ weeks pregnant, but 1 week later I got my period, now I'm not sure if I did have a miscarriage or not. I explained it on other forums but all the people there were like "You're lying, you're just seeking for attention go away"

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this, but I still want to know if it was indeed a really early miscarriage or just nothing.

Others have already said everything, but I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry you were called a liar! That's awful!

If you're certain that this is a different pregnancy and the 12 week scan confirms it is then I'm afraid that it was a miscarriage. Sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back