Not sure AGAIN :(

sounds promising- what u described is similar to what i had 12 days ago which turned out to be effacing pains- i had my baby within 48 hours xxx

Well just called midwife, she thinks with all pain from yesterday stop/starting and losing plug that she will deff see me being in full labour by end of the day. How excting. Josh is going to be so excited. Cant stop grinning to myself. Reality is setting in and how I feel is OH SH*T lol but really cant wait. Dont have a txt buddy mrs_tommo. Think I would like to announce myself.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Rootin for ya Sherry go on girl!!! I am also very jealous!!
Hope its all over quickly for you with no pain whatsoever (!!!!) and I'll defo be waiting for your announcement over the next day or two...... Big hugs :hug:

I dont blame you sherry! its nice to announce your own babys birth! You go though girl, sounds like this is it at last after the other week!
Cant believe your baby will be due so soon after speaking to you the last month!

No development on the contraction front I am afraid to say. Stil comming at 7, 10 & 15 min intervals. Had a long soak in the bath and took some paracetamol, hasnt taken the back pain off though.
It has gone really quick mrs_tommo, all that time it felt as though it was dragging and now the time has come. Just want it to pick up a pace now.
Thanks for all your messages :hug: :hug:

Well its now 18:41, Alec has gone to work but my :cry: ing got the better of me before he went. Just needed some reassurance that he wouldnt have to wait to be taken off his job to come home when things really get going. I know he really is literally 2 mins drive away, just scared of being on my own and I want to push (sad I know). Reality and memorty have come to the surface as more of my plug has come away and although the pains are all over the place they are hurting more when I do get them.
Sorry for rambling girls just gotta let it all out somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back