Not so much parenting but washing machine advice needed!

Hunnie

Reaction score
Really need a mums opinion on picking between a combined washer and dryer or buying a seperate washer and tumble dryer.

What are the pros and cons of combined washer/dryers?

And would you chose to have the combined or go separate?

Thaaank you :) xx

With all the clothes I have to wash I often have both of mine going at the same time so I definitely prefer having them separate. I do have boys who like to get very muddy whenever possible though :lol:

With all the clothes I have to wash I often have both of mine going at the same time so I definitely prefer having them separate. I do have boys who like to get very muddy whenever possible though :lol:

I often have both mine going now with 2 kids, reckon it will be none stop when number 3 comes along xx

Separate! I have separate and have both going at once.
Work have a combined and I dont rate it at all.

Same as above I have both going at once!

Also my best friend has had a combined one twice and both times the dryer bit has broken and she's ended up with just a washer as they're a pain in the butt to fix and expensive! She now had separates lol

HTH xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Thank you ladies :D!

Separate it's going to be I think.

Definitely a good choice :yay:
I was thinking of you last night as I put both of mine on again for the second time!

Definitely a good choice :yay:
I was thinking of you last night as I put both of mine on again for the second time!

I hadnt really thought about not being able to multitask with the washing at the same time and I probably wouldnt have thought about it until I asked on here :)! Thinking back, the person who told me that they are worth considering was a woman who never intends on having children and only her and her OH live in the house.

MIL is being a complete babe and buying us both :D. So so so so so grateful!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back