not my month

libs

Reaction score
she arrived today and all normal and painful (never thought I'd be happy to have a normal painful AF :wink: )

so back to wednesday's - no matter what happens within 2 months she always goes back to wednesdays :think:

so to next month - should ov around 7th and be testing around 21st...so that won't be March either yet :roll:

Im sorry hun :hug: but like you said its better to be on time than just late for no explainable reason. Just think this could be your last but one AF!! :pray:

Libs...that's pants.

Funny you should say about Wednesday's because for the past four months mine has always turned up on 17th!!!! :think:

Bigs Hugs & Kisses and a big buff of magic baby dust to you. Who wants a sept baby anyway??????? xxx

hey guys! im new to all this! im 22 and my partner is 21, i have a 21 month old with a previous partner and conceived with her 3 weeks after stopping the injection! for 5 months my new partner and i have been trying but again today a failed test!
what is going wrong!!! argh!! :cry:

hello :wave: you're not going wrong anywhere - read the threads on here and you'll see there's loads of us just the same :hug:

Do you know your cycle- when you ov (ovulate) etc? That's probably the biggest factor that can help

At least you are at the stage of being able to BD like crazy again soon... i am in the boring 2WW and will probably get the same result as you after all that!!! :bored: its so tiring!! Baby Dust to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back