• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not long trying and cheesed off already!

The Blonde One

Reaction score
I have so much admiration for you long time TTC-ers :hug:

We've only been trying a few months and already I'm sick. I have a tendancy to get a bit obsessive about things, I was the same when we were getting married so, we went away for a few days at the beginning of October and decided to leave the ovulation sticks etc at home so we could have a totally chilled out break.

Since coming off the pill I have had cycles of 28, 30, 35 days and I am now on CD41 :wall: . Just before we went on holiday I had fertile EWCM, we made the most of the time alone and used Pre Seed for the first time :wink: (our son stayed at home) but I have no idea what is going on now, I wish I'd taken the OPK's with us :(

I'e had heavy sore boobs for a few days now and woke up this morning with sharp pains just above my pubic bone and I had them later on today as well (slap bang in the middle of a meeting!) I'm a bit of a novice with all this so any help would be appreciated. It could well be AF due but the pain is usually in a different area....oh yes, I've done some tests and all negative...

thanks for listening... :hug:

Bless you hun!

It will happen for you eventually (and there are some subtle signs going on anyway!) so stick with it and I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

thanks hun, I feel like a right whinger, when I read some of the girls stories who've been trying for months or even years I can't believe how impatient I am! Good luck with your own 'efforts'!!! xxx :hug:

Thanks! If it's any consolation it took my body a year and a half to get over coming off the pill so you're not alone there!

I know what you mean - this is our first month ttc and I'm still going to be really disappointed if I don't get a BFP!

Well I should have known.....AF was waiting for me this morning and she has tortured me all day. Glad I can now get to grips with my ov and inconsistent cycle this month :clap: <rushes off to stock up on more cheapie OV sticks> xxx

She hurts like h3ll this month as well, never mind, at least I'm closer to trying again - yesterday I had no idea where I was up to. Thank you :hug:

Never mind hun - now at least you know where you are and hopefully next month she'll miss her bus! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back