Not long till maternity leave!

nikkif

Reaction score
I am having a bad day at work and feeling "big" so i keep telling myself that i haven't got long left now.

I only have today and thursday this week, then 2 more weeks at work, which are only 3 day weeks cos of holidays i had to take!!! Yipee thats only 7 more working days to go! :cheer: :cheer:

I have done really well at work and not had to slow down but am getting frustrated that i am getting a bit of pelvic and back pain and am on my feet all day and it sometimes feel like noone cares :-( - but i am just having a bad day so needed that little rant. Sorry!

xx

Aw not too long to go then hunny :D

My maternity starts at end of July but worked out that I had a month annual to take so I'm no longer at work now :cheer:

ooh thats good snuggle. I should have taken my holiday at the end but i thought at the time it better to take a week here and there so i didn't get too tired! Are you enjoying it? x

Aww bet you cant wait, but believe me its boring and the only thing good about it is that you can sleep all you want!
unless you have kids alrwady then tough :rotfl:

woooo :cheer:

ME TOO! only 7 more working days to go - including today - and that's almost over!
And all the work they wanted me to do has been posponed and so I don't have to do any of it anymore! :D

Can't wait to finish huh nikkif? I'm so excited about being able to focus on getting things sorted for the baby, and all that boring sleep time mrs_tommo! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm packing up house to move in 3 weeks so have been kept busy. There's only so much I can do though which is a bit frustrating :x I have sciatica at mo which gives me pain from my lower back, through my right bum cheek into my leg which isnt much fun :? but the time off means I get to sit on here all day if I fancy it :wink:

That's good that you only have 7 more working days to go - hope it goes in quick for you. I'm stopping on 10th August (4 weeks on Friday) and am on annual leave until my due date which is when my maternity starts. I'm only working 2 days this week then have the last week of July off on holiday too so I'm not got too many working days left......just a pity about the amount of work I need to get finished in that time! xx

I've still got 6 weeks to go after this one (booo!). But that doesn't sound like much does it? I'll be 37.5wks when I go on leave, I tool a week of annual leave first so my official mat leave starts on Sep 3rd but I'm acutally off from August 24th!. Can't wait!! I'll hopefully have 2.5 weeks to do lots of swimming and get the house in order and get all the last minute baby stuff.

Really jealous of you girls with only a few days/weeks to go!

K.xxx

Enjoy your last few days/weeks at work girls coz the maternity leave isn't all it's cracked up to be after a few weeks.

I'm bored most days and don't want to get into the habit of watching daytime TV. Plus with the running around after DS #1 I feel like I'd rather be at work! :)

:hug:

i started my maternity leave 21st June.. had baby 26th june and now im so bored.. i think its because im feeding all the time and if im not doing that im changing poohy bums.. grr, but i do love my kids and when i go bck to work i know i'll miss them all really... :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back