20 week scan

Layla

Reaction score
HI guys,

not been on much lately, been spending time with my OH.

how you all been?

Its 3.34 in the morning and i cant sleep, got my 20 week scan at 10.30 and im half excited to see my baby and find out the sex, but half worried in case there might be something wrong.

if all is well, i will try and post pics when i get back

xxx

Hi Layla

Whatever were you doing up at that time in the morning????

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SCAN - I'm sure everything will be fine.

LBxx

Hiya Layla

Good luck with your scan. I had my 16 wk one on Mon instead of yesterday due to me starting bleeding at wkend and had to do the whole emergency thing. I saw baby and everything was fine! Its such an amazing thing to see. Let us know how things went x x x x x

Good luck Layla! Hope everything goes well today :D

Hiya Layla

Wow, your 20wk scan has come round quickly (But not soon enough for you I guess)!!!!

Just want t wish you lotsa good luck for your scan today - I'm sure everything will be fine and your biggest worry will be whether or not baby will show you it's bits! :lol:

Looking forwards to your update!

Its a boy!!!!

Coby Hendrix :D

Picture30.jpg

Hi Layla

Brilliant news about your little boy. I'm having a girl. Isn't it great now we know!!

yeah its so much easier knowing :)

i can go blue mad now! lol

I thought I would go pink mad but I haven't, I've opted for lemon!! I've seen LOADS of nice stuff for boys, you'll be spoilt for choice!!

Congratulations on the boy, I love the name! The scan is too precious!

they still said he is big, couldnt get all of him in one pic, same as my 12 weeks scan, and as you can see hes looking rather chubby! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back