Not introduced myself to second tri yet

Hello!!!!!!
I'm well into second trimester now, cor is it going way too fast this time round! How are you all ladies? :wave:

Hellooooooooooooooo! *waves to you on my way out*

Hope you have a lovely time here, and all the best for your pregnancy xxxxx

Well done Sami!
Time is going quickly!
L xx :hug:

OMG I have missed so much.... Sami pregnant again.. CONGRATS.. and already in 2nd Trimester.. well done you!!

and LucyBee... wow i am so thrilled to see that you are well on the way to becoming a mum at last.. you both were so there for me when I suffered my loss last year..and it makes me so happy to see you both come through your losses and will soon be mums... chuffed for you both xxxx

Well Hello There :wave: :wave:

I can't beleive how quickly time is passing right now - seems like yesterday that I joined second tri - was that really 6 weeks ago?!

:hug:

welcome sami to the second trimester its going so quick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Time has gone quick in tri2 I'm almost ready to leave.. :( :) :wave:

Hello Sami,
Long time no see. Welcome to second tri, hope your pregnancy is begining to settle down a little more now so you can enjoy it more. :wave:

Wow sami, can't believe your in the 2nd tri already! Is it going as fast for you? Hope everything is going well for you!

Enjoy the 2nd trimester Sami, I left weeks ago now but I had such a good time here so please have fun!

hi hun good to see you back and welcome to 2nd tri :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

welcome to the 2nd tri hun,
its good to see you back!!!

sarahxx

Hi

Wow cant beleve your here already must feel so great before you know it you will be in your last :)
Katrina

Wow! Obviously I'm not in the 2nd tri but the time has whizzed by, can't belive you are here, so glad :wink:

Hey Sami

Gawd time is going so quickly i mean not long ago i was TTC!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back