Hi Everyone - newbie here from 1st Tri

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

I just wanted to introduce myself. :wave: I'm So happy to have made it to the second trimester.

I still don't think its quite sunk in yet that i'm pregnant although I do know i am, i still just cannot quite believe it. I guess when i have a large bump i'll have a constant reminder!

So what delights have I got in store in the second tri then? and when does this 'blooming' and 'full of energy' stage start because i'm still so so tired all of the time. :hug:

LMP x

Blooming? :shock: :rotfl:

Energy? :sleep: :sleep:

No, I think they're both a myth but on the plus side the sickness does go away :cheer:

Welcome to you Little Miss Pink and I hope you have a fantastic stay in 2nd Tri!

Hello,

There are lots of us coming over from the first tri this week.

Hope you have a great 2nd tri!

A x

welcome over

I still don't believe I am pregnant either

Tiredness stays I'm afraid and sometimes so does the sickness :(

hi hun and welcome :hug:

hope you enjoy your stay here :dance:

Welcome!

As far as blooming goeas my sickness stopped at 14wks approx and my pizza face from 1st tri is beginning to settle down lol!!! :shock:

Wow I can't believe you are 13 weeks already, I remember when you got you BFP on Cycle day 107???

I feel that I have more energy now and the sickness stopped around week 12, have fun in 2nd tri x x

Hi Everyone :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome :hug:

Its nice to see some familiar faces in here too!

:cheer: :cheer:

Mind you not so great news on the tiredness front! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMP x

Great to see you arrive safely to 2nd Tri!

The tiredness should stop (temporarily) and before you know it you'll be feeling the bean moving around inside of you - an amazing feeling!

jendav81 said:
my pizza face from 1st tri is beginning to settle down lol!!! :shock:

Oh yeah forgot about that :lol: My skin has cleared up loads recently and people keep telling me that I am looking good! Shame I don't feel it

Welcome to 2nd Tri :cheer:

The blooming is definately a myth :rotfl:

I'm still tired but my bedtime has extended from 8:30p.m in 1st Tri to 10:30p.m :sleep: so it does get better :)

Welcome lots to look forward to in here like first kicks and finding out your team (if you want too) :wave:

Hi LMP & welcome to 2nd tri :wave:

I remember you from TTC & I know you have had a bit of a struggle, I bet you are so glad you made it.

I hope you have managed to relax a bit more now you have made it to 13 weeks.

Your tiredness will go very soon, mine went as soon as I reached 13 weeks, it was strange one day I woke up & I was full of energy & I actually made it past 10:00pm!!

Relax & enjoy your pregnancy the next thing to look out for is some kind of movement...............Isnt it amazing when you think about this whole pregnany lark?

Welcome to 2nd tri :cheer: :wave:

And yeah, what the others said about blooming being a myth :lol:

My theory on it is that we don't bloom, simply we get over the feeling totally crap and knackered stage and our bodies simply go back to what we are more used to and consider normal but because its been weeks, months since we felt like that, people consider us to be blooming :roll:

Hello and Welcome ! :D :wave:
The sickness does subside mine didnt compleatly leave but its not to bad now. My face has got a lot better too i dont know about glowing but its less dotty now. Tired yes tiredness does hit some days you'll be bouncing of the wall the next you'll feel like lying on the flor and having a few :sleep: .
Congrats on reaching Tri 2
Lol Sarah

:wave: :wave: It's great to see you in here :hug: :hug:

I don't feel sick anymore in 2nd tri, but still tired and plagued with heartburn. Also can't cough without weeing, and I've got a bad cough at the moment! :shock:

It's great when you start feeling baby move, it really puts your mind at rest :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back