Rant on!!!!

daniph1

Reaction score
uuuuuuurgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sorry needed to do that! Need to rant about not so DH!! as you all know we are ttc and I am not in my extra fertile phase. BEing the lovely wife (plus im ill) I say yes ove go out last night for your nephews birthday! Have fun! So when he rolls in a 2am, Im fine! So this mornig I get up, take DD to swimming lessons and then for some visits. Get home. Not so DH still in bed. Take DD outm to park return.... not so DH still in bed! 7pm he finally surfaces and wonders why I am mad! If I didnt want another baby, I think I would have killed him! xx

lol....Men do drive us crazy sometimes, well who am I kidding most times. At least you still went out and did stuff. Good luck ttc xx

Worst thing is that Im going to have to bdtonight as I want his sperm! I just want to sulk with him but am gunna have to drop my knickers which realllly goes against the grain when he has been such a nob! xxx

Pmsl.... Oh hun I've been there just bite your tongue and take what you need. Good luck x

Use and abuse him hun, its all in the name of TTC!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back