Not holiday over indulging...

Sonja

Reaction score
Evening. This is my first time on a forum. I had to Google the terms used to understand what everyone was saying but I am still convinced that I'll need friends during this pregnancy as we - my hubby and i - winged it with our lovely boy who is now 21 months old. When stressed my periods disappear. When unnerved my tiny turns. I have a ******* colon and super bad heartburn so feeling the way I feel now to me is normal... Except for tender breasts and a positive pregnancy test I would not have been convinced. . So at the age of 33 I am having my second child and for some reason more scared than what I was with my first... Please help... What is this feeling of fearfulness all about ?

Hi hun,

Congratulations!! The feeling is normal, don’t stress over it. I’m sure most people feel fear and worry when finding out they are having a baby...no matter how many they have had before. It’s a lifestyle change and you somehow have you factor another baby into your routine. I have a 6 week old and can’t wait for things to be more routine so I’m assuming you have finally started to find that with your baby...and now your pregnant! So don’t feel bad about how your feeling. You’ll be fine and of course this forum is always here for support xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back