Not feeling pregnant

vijgan

Reaction score
Hi iam 11.3 weeks pg. Expect for the nausea and vomiting i do not feel pg. No pain in my abdomen and no heaviness in my tummy. Is this normal. Very rarely i feel little poking pain in the lower right side. Just forgot how i was in my last pg. I have a 14 month old son. Help me!

from what ive read I think its quite normal for symptoms to subside after 10 weeks plus as your hcg levels become more level... if you know what I mean, up until then theyre up and down and new to your body so everything is different. the 2nd trimester is supposed to be quite good, not feeling tired etc etc
I am just over 9 weeks and have been worried about this too.. I didnt have many symptoms other than feeling a little icky and sore boobs but the sore boobs have gone completely. things reant getting bigger or darker etc. im trying not to worry til my first scan coz theres not much i can do... but it is difficult all the same and Im constantly looking for a sign to let me know everything is progressing as it should!!
ANYWAY enough about me.. try not to worry. I have REALLY researched this matter and I think at almost 12 weeks it is quite normal.
Hope Ive helped!

Hello ...

I have 3 healthy and wonderful kids and I am 37y. I will say my previous pregnancies were really easy. I didn't have the nausea, vomitting or breast ache. I never really felt the breast aching until after 20 weeks ... I guess because of the lactating. With each prgnancy the lower abdomin did get a little more "crampy" but I have read and was told that it is normal because your ligaments are stretching and your uterus is preparing for the baby. I felt it more with my third pregancy and now this one. My second one, I didn't have stomach pain at all ... and I too was nervous. But things did progress fine. I also had minor nausea with only my second pregnancy. I will say this pregnancy I have a lot of lower pain ... I am older and my youngest is now five, so it has been awhile since I was pregnant, so I guess it is expected. I also am very tired, heck today I took a nap for 2 hours!! I will say I always loved my 2nd second trimesters ... they were always the easiest. So look forward to good weeks to come!

See each pregnacy is different. Stay postive and relaxed ... the stress doesn't help. I wish you many good things and God bless!

I hope this helped some.

I am somewhere in my 6-8th week, not sure because I am nursing. I have 3 other kids and with each of them I was so sick at this point or atleast feeling nausiated. For me this time the only thing I am feeling is tired. I don't want the sick feeling but at the same time I am hoping for some sign you know?! hope it all goes well for you! I am sure its all fine. Jill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back