Not 'feeling' pregnant!?

I am so glad you posted this I feel exactly the same I just to have a bump and feel the bean kick! Xx

I'm nearly 8 weeks and now even my morning sickness has gone! I'm not too sure if Im happy about it or not ..
The only thing thats making me feel slightly pregnant is being wrapped in cotton wool by OH and not being allowed to carry my own handbag! We need to stop worrying and look forward to a nice bump :) xxx
Mine went away at 8 weeks and now back at 9/5 with vengeance!
:)

I only have sore boobies; like before a period, and queasy, few cramps early on, nothing else to report! Started at 6 weeks

Last edited:
Girls I just want to reassure you that no symptoms doesn't mean no baby! I have only had spots and sore boobs, one bout of heart burn after eating crap but other then that I have had nothing! Not even tiredness! But today had my 12 week scan and all is well....I know I can't tell you to stop worrying as you won't but I jus wanted to share sone good news that no symptoms isn't always a bad thing!

Here's to lots of symptomless happy pregnancies! X

Tri 1 bites. All we do is worry :( Sure you'll be fine hun. My symptoms - mainly sickness - kicked in at 6/7 weeks. Enjoy feeling normal while it lasts ;) xx

Girls I just want to reassure you that no symptoms doesn't mean no baby! I have only had spots and sore boobs, one bout of heart burn after eating crap but other then that I have had nothing! Not even tiredness! But today had my 12 week scan and all is well....I know I can't tell you to stop worrying as you won't but I jus wanted to share sone good news that no symptoms isn't always a bad thing!

Here's to lots of symptomless happy pregnancies! X

That's so good to hear Twinkles, thanks!

I’ve not had any symptoms at all. I had a bit of sickness but nothing else, no sore boobs or anything and I’m in panic mode because of a bit of bleeding. Doc tried to reassure me it was fine, implantation bleeding that’s heavier due to my blood disorder.. but i won't settle until i've had my scan and know baby is still there...

Thanks for the replies ladies,
it is reassuring to see I'm not the only one, it is a testing time tri 1 but hopefully the next few weeks will hurry along :)
xx

My MS has started this week after me thinking I was getting away with not having any!

The only time I feel OK is when I eat!

I've just read through my pregnancy journal from last time and I wrote about my hair feeling horrible and I'd forgotten. That explains why my hair feels horrible now, Its so greasy so quickly!! Maybe I am getting the odd symptom but just not noticing!

I am the same, I am just over 6 weeks and still waiting to 'feel' pregnant. I am extremely tired but not really noticed a difference in my boobs and not had any proper sickness I feel sick sometimes at night but not sure if that is in my head!

I think a lot of women that in tri 1 we worry about not having something to worry about. At least you know your are not alone :) x

hey hun :) i am now 20 weeks now so defo feel pregnant, but just thought i would tell you that i felt like that on my 1st trimester, then i starded feeling sick then i was sick , but other than that i didnt feel pregnant , but dont worry its the same for evryone before you know it you will notice all the changes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back