Not feelin very pregnant

Saski1234

Reaction score
Well having a funny day today where I don't really feel pregnant at all. I'm 16 weeks and am in between looking pregnant and like I have eaten too many pies. I had midwife appt 2 weeks ago and now get nothing until my 20 week scan, and at this stage can feel no kicking.

Just having an off day and want to start getting more pregnancy feelings.

Sarah xx

Hi :wave:

I know how you feel. I'm only 13+ weeks and i've never really felt pregnant (how are you meant to feel?). I occasionally feel sick when driving in the car but other than that nothing. I can't wait till 22nd Aug when i have my booking in app i'm hoping that they will listen to the heart beat. Do they?

Hope you start to feel some movements soon and i'm sending you a hug :hug:

Grace xx

It'll start to feel real once you can feel baby kicking. :)

The stage between the end of tri 1 (when the morning sickness and horrible tiredness eased off) and feeling baby start to move about was a strange void. It didn't really feel like anything.

I started feeling very light little movements irregularly at about 16 weeks and baby started having a rave in there about a week ago so hopefully it won't be long and you will really feel like you are growing a special little person inside. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back